Chapter 2: Comfort

Don't Ask Cuz I Just Don't Know ~ Jon Bellion

      I ring the doorbell of the two-story cottage that I had grown accustomed to. Kaylie's parents are obsessed with nature which explains why their house is in the middle of the woods. Kaylie was my crazy, outgoing best friend. We have been friends since we were kids and even though we had bumps, we're always there for each other. We're about the same age except Kaylie's 17th birthday is in a month, which I most likely won't be there for. My eyes started to tear up just as Kaylie opened the door. Her face grew with concern as she took a look at me and she pulled me into a hug.

      "Camila what are you doing here. Don't you leave today." She asks when she finally pulls back. I wipe the back of my hands across my face, wiping away the tears.

I nod. " We don't leave until an hour." I mumble, sniffing.

     After a couple of seconds she nodded. " Come in." She says, opening the door wider.

      As soon as we were upstairs in her bedroom and sitting on the bed, she pulled me into a tight comforting hug. "I'm gonna miss you..." She whispers.

      I didn't say anything, tears running down my face. Just hugging my BFFL... that's all I need. It's something familiar. Which is something that I need a lot of right now since I'm leaving to go somewhere way different from this incredible place I call home. She's one of my closest friends. Everything here is so familiar and comforting... it's like the whole world was shut out and there was nothing but peace. This is where I always want to be... here in England. With my friends, and my boyfriend, and even school. With the memories that will forever be in my head... Good or bad.

~!~*~!~*~!~

A/N = Author's Note

      Sorry for the short chapter, I was babysitting and didn't have time to do a long one like the other one. The next one will be longer.

I Promise.

Love Always,

~ QueenBeautiiful ~