Chapter 20

"Whay are u here again? " arpita yelled as she saw randhir entering the mansion almost after the 11th day after her father's death..
"Listen i .." randhir spoke
"U listen shanti nai mili tumhe itna hungama karkar uss day..
Dad dii sabka kitna joke bangaya uss din..
Kyu aye ho tum humare life mai wapis..
Its been 10 days since she spoke to anyone.
She is sitting inside her room..
Khati hai aur soti (sleep) hai..
Kuch nai bol rahi woh..
Tears b flow nai kie usnai.
Chale jaoo please" arpita folded her hands crying and fell down on the floor..
"I am sorry arpita" he chipped and hugged her tight..
"Mai tumhari di sae bahut pyar karta hu" he whispered caressing her hair..
"Jhut" she pushed him..
"Sachhhi" he pinched his throat..
"Toh chod kyu gaye the?" She asked in a kiddish tone..
"Buddhu tha na" he hit his forehead and she chuckled..
"Tum di ko hurt nai karoge na wapis?" She forwaded her hand gesturing him to promise her for her sisters happiness..
"Promise" randhir joined their hands..
"Aur agar yeh promise pura nai karega toh mai isse. Nai chodunga" they heard parth's voice..
"Agar sanyu royi na toh nai chodunga tujhe shekhawat" he chuckled while arpita hugged him..
"Promise" he scrathced his nape blushing..
"Easy nai hoga didu ko manana" arpita dramatically threw her hands in the air..
"Mai b darta nai" randhir smirked..
"Mai tumhari help nai karungi" she pouted..
"Mujhe help chaiye b nai motu" randhir yelled and ran followed by arpita who had a smile pasted on her lips..
They forgot to witness a soul who was looking at their banter from above..
Tbc ❤❤