Epilogue 1

"Randhirrr hum kaha jaa rahe hai??" Sanyukta was tired asking him the same question
"Lady stop screaming" randhir twisted his nose..
"Will you please tell me
We actually ran away from our won wedding..How bad it looksAnd can u please remove this satin cloth from my eyes" she threw her hands up in the air

Yes it was their wedding day..It was exactly three months to randhir's proposal today..Sanyukta was all clad in an off shoulder White Organza Gown with Draped Bodice and Tulle Skirt Stlye..With her silk mane tied in a beautiful bun in the side..Makeup was something which she never nedded to look beautiful as she had the natural beauty adorning her face..Yes she wanted a grand princess wedding like every girl..And her prince was all set to fulfill her princess demands..

They were going to get married on the beach of goa tonight..But instead they were running away from their own wedding..Randhir who was all sutited up in Blac Tuxedo by satin facings on the jacket's lapels and buttons and a similar stripe along the outseam of the trousers followed by formal shoes and a black bow in centre.His hair all set up in spikes with gelHis french beard was adding fuel to the flames of fire around him..

"Randhir its almost three hours we are sitting in the flight..Bolo na kidhar jaa rahe hai??" She cried yet againYes the wedding was about planned to be held at 6 oclock but randhir sneaked in sanyukta's room and took her away with him..He tied a cloth on her eyes..They soon reached the airport and they were seated in his own plane going to some unkown destination..

"Tum chup baith rahi ho ya mai tunhe chup kar du" sanyukta could feel him smirk.She sat quielty with her fingers an inch apart from her lips as to not spoil her gloss"Good girl" he pecked her cheeks whereas she blushed crimson red..Within few mins randhir felt a wait on his shoulder and he looked around to see his princess sleeping peacefully on his shoulder..

"Sanyu wake up we reached" he shook her a little and within a sec she was wide awake.."Abb toh surprise milega na?" She clapped her hands in excitementWhereas in reply he just pecked her lipsAnd for the next few minutes no words were exchangedRandhir just adored the way her cheeks turned crimson with a mere kiss of him..He was dying to make her his tonight..

"Two mins more sanyukta" randhir whispered in her ear"Yeh cloth utaro na please" she pouted"Girl stop pouting again and again" something inside randhir stood up always looking at her poutingShe just chuckled in response..Soon their car stopped and she came down with his help"5 4321" and soon he removed the blindfold

The scene in front of her gave her goosebumps..They were standing right outside the huge gate of "Walt Disney Honkong" Yes indeed it was her dream to have a princess wedding and to get it fulfield was a feeling something different..There stood all her favourite cartoons to welcome her.."MICKEY MOUSE , MINNEY MOUSE ; DONALD DUCK ; POPEYE THE SAILOR" and many more
The saline drops automatically left her eyesShe turned around and hungged randhir with all her might

"Hey what happened surprise acha nai laga?" Randhir was shocked to see her reaction "I love you i love you i love you" she chanted numerous times unable to find words to thank him.
"Lets go inside sweetheart" mickey mouse came besides her and asked for her hand"She is all mine ok" randhir glared him clutching her waist possissevly

"Lets go" he kissed her cheeks wheras she chuckled..They went inside through the big gates.She was jumping watching all the places there in happinessHe smile was something for which randhir could die a thousand death

"Princess lets go its time for our wedding" he pulled her with her showing her the watch which indicated 8.25 ie Indian time as 5.55"Idharrr??" Sanyukta yelled"Soo what do u think i got u here for??To hangout with mickey mouse" he flared his cute nose in anger..

She giggled causing his insides to burn in desireThey came and stood in a gardenIt was huge speead over mile garden
It was huge speead over miles..The tress were decorated with mini led lights..The venue was decorated simple like her choice..

The was a stage in the centre which was revolving round and round at a slow pace.There was soft music being played in the background.He tooke her hands and walked till the centre of the stage When there was a rose petal shower on her"Tumne pura disney land book kia" she spoke looking around still in a daze

"Miss sanyukta aggarwal do u accept me ur lawfully wedded husband with all my flaws and mistakesI promise you ill be there to gift u with tiny tiny cute babies..Ill b there when they will irritate you whole night..Ill be there with you when you grow old and have lots of wrinkles on your face..Forever and forever yours" randhir was sitting down on her knees with a ring in his handShe just nodded and gave him her finger to let him slip to soliatire with "Sandhir" engraved on it.

"Mr.randhir singh shekhawat do you acceptme ur lawfully wedded wife with all my flaws and mistakesI promise you ill be there to gift u with our tiny tiny cute babies..Ill b there with you when they will irritate you whole night..Ill be there with you when you grow old and have lots of wrinkles on your face..Forever and forever yours " sanyukta chipped the same speech like his to promise him a eternity and beyond.He nodded and gave his finger to let her slip the solitaire with "sandhir " engraved on it.

Soon the sky was full of crackersWishing them a happy married life ahead.Randhir pulled her close by her waist and she circled her arms around his neckAnd soon their lips meet each others promising each other an lifetime and beyond life time.

It was their "LOVE CONFESSION" which made them each others and they could proudly tell each other that u are "ONLY MINE"