Chapter 22

Randhiirrrrr" arpita yelled as soon as she entered his cabin..Parth came running there and the scene there gave him a big shock..Randhir was lying on the floor and blood was oozing out of his mouth and head.."Bring my car" parth yelled and with the help og some people he carried him till the car
and soon the car zoomed on the roads of mumbai towards the hospital..Arpita came in another car and was constantly trying sanyukta's number but as usual it went unanswrred..She kept trying and it went unanswered.."Doctor please isse dekhiye isse kya hua hai?" Parth rushed inside with him.."and listen this should not go out" parth clutched his collars..
"Yess" the doctor straighetend his specks and ran with him in the icu Till the time arpita filled the forms and made the payment..The doctor came out of the icu after half an hour.."Please come to my cabin" doctor guided them..
"Kya hua hai usse doctor" parth asked sitting on the chair.."Exsertion ..unki body drained out ho chuki hai..What was his diet since a few days? The dictor enquired.."Actually he working very hard on the project toh day night" parth fumbeled and fisted his fingers in ager..
Arpita held his hand from under the table and entwined their fingers.."Proper food na hone ki wajah sae unke muh sae khoon niklaa..aur girne ki wajah sae unke sar par chot lag gayi" the doctor replied prescribing the medicines.."Abhi unhe observation mai rakha gaya under sediatives..Yeh medicines le ayiiee " the doctor smiled and gestured them to leave..
"Its all my mistake" parth banged his hand on the wall coming outside from the cabin.."Parth" arpita yelled taking his hand in hers.."Its not ur mistake ..look at me parth" arpita cupped his face and tears were continously flowing from their eyes.."Yeh tumhari galti nai hai..Yeh jiski galti hai unhe sazza milegi aaj" arpita wiped her tears ang got up from there even before parth vould stop her..