Chapter 24 A

"What the fuckkking hell..are you out of ur mind" randhir yelled on arpita"Listen to me please" arpita tried touching his hands.."Just dont" he took his hand away"Ek baar sunlo please" arpita begged He was about to push her when someone caught her from behind and slapped randhir tight on his face..
"leave arpita " sanyukta odered her."Why are you here ?" Arpita asked her"I said leave" sanyukta yelled and that was enough to scare arpita offRandhir igmored her and was playing with the tube which was inserted in his hand..
"Stop doing that..needle bhar aajayegi" sanyukta pulled his hand..Randhir ignored her and kept playing with the tube..When she yet again slapped him.."Kabhi meri baat nai sun sakte na" sanyukta hugged him and cried her heart outHe just kept rubbing her back
"I hate you i hate you" she kept murmuring and soon her sobs died out.."i love u but" randhir whispered in her ears.."I have to go" sanyukta got up and was about to go"Please dont leave me this time" randhir held her hand and cried like a baby..
"I have to go randhir" she whispered"Why ?I know i was a stupid to let you go away..But not this time please..I love you ..i really do love you..i swear i love you.." randhir cried again and soon fainted on the bed.."Randhiir" sanyukta yelled loud enough to grab everyone's attention from outside..
"Doctor dekhliye na isse kay hua hai?" Sanyukta cried rjnning towards the doctor"Dii calm down" arpita hugged her"Dekh na arpi usse kya hua hai?" Sanyukta cried and freed herself from "I promise mai tumhe kabhi b chodkar nai jAungi randhir..I love you i love you very much " she cried clutching his hand..
He opened his eyes and winked looking at her..Whereas everyone in the room left with a smile pasted on their lips..Sanyukta flared her nose and turned away"Sorrry baby" randhir pulled her ears"Itna natak kyu karte ho ..i was soo scared " she cried turning around.."I love you" he breathed on her lips"I love you more" she hushed reducing the gap between their lips..