Chapter 21

As the sun rays captured the sky and let the moom light go back to peace..
Sanyukta lazily opened her eyes and as usual found a boquet on her bed..
It had been going on since past one week now..
Since the day she saw arpita smiling after soo long..
As usual she ignored those flowers and went to the washroom..
She knew these were kept by randhir everymorning ..
He came jogging till her would keep the flowerss and go back..
It was not safe for him to jog alone like this on the roads so poor his four bodyguards went jogging with him in their armani suits early in the morning..
It was 20 days since her father died..
Arpita came out of the trauma because of parth and randhir..
Somewhere even her heart wanted that randhir pampered her the way he did if for her sister..
But that never came..
Arpita's new bussiness did not suffer much as parth and randhir handled everyone..
Her business suffered a lot but randhir was now taking care of her bussiness too..
She wondered like people said was randhir with her only more her bussiness??
She was all confused with him..
Whereas on the other side
Randhir had strained his body to an extreme level..
He jogged till her house each morning..
He attended her office each day..
He came at night just to see her face once when she was asleep..
Late night he looked after his office work..
He hardly took any rest..
He hardly ate food..
He wanted to pamper sanyukta just like he pampered arpita..
But he was scared what if she became angry and took all this as sympathy..
He could not afford to loose her..
Parth and arpita yelled many times so that he took rest or he ate food but no he was not ready to listen anything..
He did not want sanyukta to strain herself..
Wheras sanyukta was only aware that he worked for her company but was unaware that he worked for his company late nights too ..