Chapter 23

Misss sanyuktaa aagarwal" arpita yelled smashing a vase on the floor from the hall.."Sanyukat aggarwal" she yelled again and yet another vase found its way onthe floor.."Arpitaaa" sanyukta yelled from the top and came running down just to see yet another vase smashed on the floor..
"What are you doing?? Have you gone mad?" Sanyukya yelled clutching her shoulders"I am gone mad? You have gone mad di" arpita clutched her shoulders and shook her voilently.."Stop it arpita" sanyukta pushed her.."Dii stop pushing people away from ur life" arpita wiped her tears..
"What are u talking about?" Sanyukta asked, she soo knew something bad was going to happen.."Randhir is in hospital" arpita yelledSanyukta turned around and wiped her tears."Soo" she mumbeled softly again turning towards arpita.."U really dont care..do you? " arpita looked at her in disbelief
Was sanyukta the same person who cried days and nights when randhir left her..Showing the world she was alright only arpita knew how broken she was after randhir left her..He punished himself more then he deserved.Now it was high time sanyukta should accept him back..It was time to give sanyukta reality check of her own medicine..
"I dont care usse kuch b ho" sanyukta yelled shivering with her fingers crossed behind her back.."U sure u dont care right?" Arpita yelled"Yesss" sanyukta yelled back"U dont even love him right?" "Noo" sanyukat choose to stare the floor."Good then listen to me i love randhir singh shekhawat and i am going to marry him soon..And let me tell you day after tomorrow is our engagement do surely come (sorry i had to change it) " arpita yelled and barged outside the mansion with a swift move..And sanyukta fell on the floor crying..
---------------------------------
Arpita soon reached hospitalShe ran upstairs and hugged parth tighlty ignoring other's stares"Kya hua arpi?" Parth panicked"I am sorrry" she broke down"Sorry for?""I..i told di ..that i will marry randhir soon and day after tomorrow is our engagement" she whispered and parth just hugged her tightly understanding her pain..