Chapter 24 B

"I am sorry" randhir whispered as soon as they broke the kiss"Sorry for?" Sanyukta looked into his choclate brown orbs which held guilt"Sorry for pushing you that day..Sorry for hurting you always..Sorry for not listening to you that day" he held his ears while apologizing
"Its ok" sanyukta removed his fingers from his ears and entwined their fingers.."Bahut zor sae lagi thi?" He asked"Naii" she looked down.."Saachi?" He bit her cheekShe nodded her head indicating a yes"Liar" he bit another cheek wheras her insides danced in pleasure on feeling his lips on her cheeks.."Bahut zor sae lagi thi" she moaned and randhir left her cheek instantly..
Sanyukat hugged him tightly and rubbed his back"Roon its ok dekho m all fine now" sanyukta smiled cupping his faceHe kissed her forehead as to soothe the pain he gave her once..
"Jab mai tumhe chodkar gaya tha uss raat i cried a lot..Bahut roya tha maiNext day parth told me he collaborated with some aggarwala industries and the owner of the company is very beautiful..Parth ko pyaar ho gaya tha uss "miss aggarwal" sae.I was verrry scareddd Ki agar tum woh nikli tho??Agar tumhe b parth sae pyaar ho gaya toh?I called you tumne mere call ka. Reply b nai kia..One day he called me in a hotel where he was going to propose his "miss.aggarwal"I..i prayed each and every second ki woh ladki tum nai ho..i saw a nightmare of u and parth kissing each other just the same day..And sab dream mai jaissa tha waisse hi ho raha tha..Jab mai udhar pohcha toh i fainted and woh room mai utha phir waha tum thi..I thought ki u cheated on me..I am sorrry sab gusse mai kia tha" he confessed like a kid crying in his mothers arm..
"Oh my god ron..Its ok its alright..Ussi raat arpi ayi thi london sae wapis..She wanted to start her own bussiness soo uske ane sae pehele dad nai sab setup kar rakha tha..Arpita was parth's bussiness partner..Tumhara call i.. i. Was scared to call you back..Mujhe laga galti sae laga toh maine call nai kia wapis..And that day we had a sudden meeting arranged in the same hotel..Isiliye even arpi had to rush back for the meeting.." she let everything out from her heart
"Tumhe kaisse realize hua ki u love me" sanyukta asked
"Mai tumse pyaar toh tabse karta tha jab tumhe first time dekha tha college mai..But i was not ready to accept..Tumhe kisi aur k sath sochne par i realised ki how much u meant to me..You are "ONLY MINE" sanyukta..Calling myself as ur fiance was the best feeling on this planet" randhir confessed and sanyukat blushed like a tomato..
"I am sorry randhir" sanyukta whispered out of the blue.."Sorry kyu?""Mujhe parth nai sab bola ki kaisse tum day night kaam kar rahe the taki mujhe aur meri company ko affect na ho..Aur mai apni zidd par " sanyukat looked down"This parth" he mumbeled under his breath.
"Good tumne mujhe call nai kia tha..It made me realize ki i qas such a big fool to let you go" he smiled like a love struck teenager to change the topic..
"Oye only i can call you a fool ok?" She pulled him from his collars..
"Achaa" he was about to reduce the gap from between their lips when she ran out of the hospital room..
She came back with arpita and parth.."Tujhe parso engagement karni hai na?" Sanyukta glared her..
"Dii." Arpita stammered..
"Teri engagement parso hi hogi" she declared and arpira's jaw dropped on the floor..
"Par di u love randhir na toh mai usse kyu enagement karu?" She was shcoked
"Oye randhir sirf mera "she went near him and clutched him from his upper arm
"Toh?" Arpita was shocked
"Parth sae hogi pagal" sanyukta smirked
Wheras parth and arpita blushed like tomatoes this time..
"Aur mera kya hoga?" Randhir pouted
"Mai hu na tumhare liye" sanyukta whispered leaning on him..
"Guys hum yaha par hai abhi b" parth yelled..
Whereas sanyuka and randhir blushed this time..