Epilogue 2

As soon as they entered the honeymoon suite.
He pushed her on the bed.
She blushed and asked him to come on the bed.
But no he was in mood to have some real fun tonight.
He jumped on the bed and hurriedly pulled her white gown up from her legs.And in a swift moment she sat in front of him only in her unders.Who wears a bra in a gown?

She blushed profusely on feeling his gaze all over her body.
She covered her perfect assets using her hands.He threw her hands at the side"Dont its my time tonight" he smirked.
He removed the black satin cloth from his pocket.He caught hold of her hands and tied on the bed rest.She had obviously seen 50 shades but that didnt mean she was in a mood to try that stunt tonight

.
"No 50 shades stunt" she flared her cute pointed noseHe kissed her nose.He sipped the wine from the side table and came over her petite body.He squeezed his body on her'sShe immediately closed her eyes in response

He kissed her lips and in the proccess poured the wine in her mouth.She drank it like a thristy crow.He took the wine class from the table and poured it on her upper half.She shuddered under his touch.He threw his blazer away.

.
He came over her and started sipping the wine from her throat.She wriggled under him.He kept sucking on her as a bee sucking for nectar.He moved down further towards her already aroused nipples.He sucked onto each nipple taking his own beautiful time..

He further moved downwards.She blushed under his gaze.He brought his face up and kissed above her cleavage area and his hand roamed in her mid thighs squeezing it a little.
She blushed as he removed the last peice of cloth from her body and thrusted two of his fingers inside her.He removed all his clthes and thre them somewhere.soon he slowly entered her as took not inflict pain.

"U fine?" He asked stopping in between"Yesss" she grinned her bestAnd soon they reached climax.He untied her hands and caught her in his embrace.

Sanyukta was on top of him now.Her soft fingers caressed his nape and and she moved her face closer to his in such a way that her heavy breaths tickled the skin of his nose. She inched closer and took his upper lip and gave it a hard suck. He was taken aback as he experienced this side of hers.He rubbed his hand on her neck and she cupped his face with her palms to explore the sweetness of his mouth properly.

Randhir bit her lower lip in irritation and soon their tongues fought for dominance. They parted after good 10 minutes and started at each other lovingly.He finally left a peck on her cheek."Thank you for making my life beautiful, Sanyukta" he smiled."I love you" He added."I love you too" she replied.After a cute love making session they dozed off and welcomed the morning together, in each others embrace and finally stepped towards a new phase of life!