Chapter 9 How to get out of this one?!?!

Sophia's POV

*************************

Today has been AMAZING!! Like I literally don't know how to explain it! We spent the whole day up in London doing all these tourist attractions, the girls got stopped a few times by fans asking for photos and stuff which everyone was cool about. It was really great spending some alone time with the Cimorelli's, they are some of the kindest people out there, with hearts of gold and would do anything for anyone. They are all really sweet and for the first time in forever, when I'm with them I feel excepted and apart of something. Today went so well and I feel so much closer to them all and something today triggered a little voice in the back of my head to say 'go to California' but I don't know if I can do that to my adopted family. 'Adopted family' it still sounds so weird to say, like I spent my whole life thinking that they were my flesh and blood and then in a matter of minutes everything changed. I don't know if it was for the better them coming back into my life, I mean after all today has been one of the best days of my life and they make me feel more excepted then the family I grew up with ever have. 

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt Amy's head resting on my shoulder, I guess she must have fallen asleep. "Oh hey if that's annoying just push her off" christina whisperd from the other side of me, now looking up from her phone. "It's fine" I replied looking down at amy asleep on my shoulder, Christina went back to looking at her phone. I lifted my head up to look around the rest of the minivan to see who else was awake, Mike and Lynne where both awake in the driver and passengers seat then there was Dani who was in front of me, then me and christina. Everyone else had fallen asleep. 

Dani pulled out her earphones and turned around to ask Christina something but stopped before she did, looking at me and amy she quickly got out her phone and said "awwww sisters forever!" before taking a photo. The light of the flash caused me to squint my eyes, "oh great! Yet another fantastic photo of me!" I thought to myself. The next thing I new we were pulling up outside my house. I gently lifted Amy's head off my shoulder and rested it against the the door. I made my way to the front of the van before jumping out and thanking Lynne and Mike. 

When I got inside all the lights were off so I presumed that everyone had gone to bed, I mean I can't blame them it is 11:51 PM! I made sure the front door was locked before making my way upstairs and into my room. I flopped onto my bed, i was exhausted! I just layed there for a while before picking up my phone and sending a group text to all the Cimorelli's, thanking the for today. 

Just as I put my phone down i resieved a text. I picked it back up to see it was from lily.

L: hey where have u been all day?!?! I came to your house earlier to see if you wanted to go see a film but your dad said you were out. X

S: oh yeah I was in London with my auntie and cousin x 

I hate lying to her but we decided that no one should know yet as they don't know how the fans would react. I mean I could understand why the fans would be mad and jealous I mean I would be too If I knew that they had another sister! 

L: oh okay that sounds fun! Also did you hear the news? X

S: no what news!?!? 

L: the girls are doing a free meet and greet in subway in town tomorrow at 10 AM, The subway that's like 10 minutes away!! Are u going to come?

Oh crap now what do I say!! That's not going to be awkward at all, I mean If I go I'm going to have to meet my sisters who I will have to pretend aren't my sisters and fan girl over them, otherwise lily will know something is up and then if I say I can't go lily will also know something is up because she knows how much of a fan I am!!

S: umm... I think I'm busy tomorrow :(

L: SOPH ARE U CRAZY?!?! ITS A CHANCE TO MEET OUR IDOLS AGAIN!!!

S: i don't know lil I'm going to have to check with my parents in the morning 

L: okay let me know ASAP 

S: okay 

Omg now this is going to be soooo awkward tomorrow! I don't know how much longer I can keep it from her but I know she will flip out when I do tell her.

I put my phone back down, I'm too tired to move and get changed so I just stayed in the same position. I felt my eye lids start to get heavy, before slowly closing. 

*************************

A/N: thanks for nearly 1000 views, it's awesome that people are actually reading this! Please keep reading and voting and sharing also if u have any suggestions let me know in the comments. 💗