Chapter 34 How could anyone be so cruel!?!

Sophia's POV

*************************

As I woke up I found my head rested in Lisa's lap,

"Hey" she said as I came to.

"Hey" i replied stretching,

"Everyone's home now and I know I said I wouldn't push you but I've already called the family meeting. We need to do this now Soph it's for your own good" she uttered the words. At first I was taken back, I wasn't sure if I was ready to. I was so scared but the more and more the words played over in my mind the more sure I was that it was time and for my own good. I nodded my head and got up off Lisa.

I walked out of the room with Lisa not far behind. As I approached the stairs I felt my stomach turn, it suddenly hit me that everyone was going to know in just a Matter of minutes. Lisa grabbed my hand and turned to face me,

"You can do this, I know you can" I don't even know how to explain how I was feeling because everything was all too much!

"Lisa, can you talk for me? I'm freaking out just standing here at the thought of telling everyone" I confessed.

"Sure" she replied with a comforting smile. She took my hand once again and we started making our way down the stairs.

When we got to the bottom I could see everyone sat around the table in the other room and just for a second I thought my heart actually stopped beating. My hands shook as we approached the tables, all eyes were on me and Lisa.

"Okay guys, so um-" Lisa started,

"I have to tell you something about Sophia, as she doesn't want to say it herself" she added. Everyone looked confused. "So basically-" Lisa started telling everyone everything.

Christina's POV

*************************

I couldn't believe how much Sophia had been through! It was disgusting how the other girls treated her and how Brooke especially did. It made me so mad that I had even let this girl into our house and that she had the guts to show her face here and still hurt my sister even in her own home!

It was heartbreaking seeing Sophia cry at Lisa's side while she told us soph's story. How could humans be so cruel!?! I looked around most of the sisters had tears in their eyes or were trying hard not to cry, mum was crying, dad looked as heartbroken as I felt, Alex and Christian looked like how dad did, Joey and Nick looked confused (I don't think they really understand) and well Mike looked mad and like he was about to hit something and that's unusual for him because he's a very calm guy!

Just as I thought Lisa had finished she started again,

"One last thing, but try not to make a big reaction when I say because I think Sophia would rather that" what was she going on about?! Then she opened her mouth again and words that came out I could never forget. The words that cut like a knife, shattering me into pieces.

"Sophia, umm she has, been uhh... She's been harming herself" those 4 words 'she's been harming herself' I would never forget!

The room fell silent and the only thing to be heard was a few gasps and tears. The atmosphere dropped even lower then it was, which before that I thought would be impossible but I was wrong nothing could be lower then this, I felt awful about everything. We should have known! And now I think about it, it does seem so clear.  

**************************

A/N: Happy New year everyone!! I hope 2016 is a great year for u all :)