Chapter 19

Don't get mad at me for any provocative clothing in this, be mad at Funimation for the character design, I am really not that kind of a person!

Really? Tennis was the sport they chose? They couldn't have chosen a team sport like soccer? I walked to the large Tennis court just beside the school track. As I approached the tennis court I heard a whole bunch of guys hooting and hollering over something. I eventually heard Issei shout.

"Come on Rias, show those uptight losers who's boss!"

"Come on Sona, stick it to those jack-wagons!" Sagi yelled. I walked over to the fence of the tennis court to see what all the hollering was about. I pushed past the herd of guys and girls until I reached the fence. And then I realized what everybody was on about.

"You've got to be joking with me." I muttered to myself. Standing on the other side of the fence were the king, and queen of both houses standing on opposite sides of he Tennis court. On the side nearest of me was Rias and Akeno, and on the other side was Sona and Subaki. All four of them were wearing decently provocative clothing.

Rias was he one who stood out the most, she was wearing a pink dress with black accents, it was cut stupidly low, and the hem was dangerously high. Akeno was wearing a traditional yellow polo shirt with a yellow skirt. Sona and Subaki were wearing almost the same outfit. A white polo shirt with different coloured skirts. One thing I defiantly know is that Issei and his perverted friends are somewhere in here. I should probably find them before the game starts.

I pushed off the fence and pushed past the flock of men until I was out of the crowd. If I am going to find them, I'm going to need to get to a higher position. My eyes locked on a decently sized tree. I ran over and hastily climbed the thick branches until I got a descent view of the Tennis court. I scanned the crowd until my eyes locked on Issei. His face was pressed against the fence as he stared at the women as they prepped for the game. I let out a sigh and quickly climbed down the tree, landing softly on the ground. As I ran over to his general area, I heard the smacking sound of a Tennis ball making contact with a racket.

It looks like the match has begun. I need to get to him quickly before things get too, revealing. I hurried my way towards where he was standing. I could barely hear the game over all the shouting. Eventually I heard his voice.

"Oh man, Tennis balls ain't the only thing bouncing today, this game freaking rules!"

"Yeah, I'd let her smack my Tennis balls." I heard his long-haired friend remark. I eventually reached them and slowly snuck up on them. Not that I really needed to be that sneaky.

"Gah! What the hell are you two doing here!?" Issei shouted.

"This is the bomb man, I'm loading up my spank bank material dog, I'm goi to be walking it for weeks off this stuff."

"Yeah, I wish I had a camera so I could preserve those jiggly jugs for prosperity." What losers. If they stopped thinking about that stuff for just five minutes, I bet they could get a date.

"They're so athletic, could you imagine the moves they could pull off in the sack?" Issei asked. Ok, they have officially crossed the line.

"Yeah, too bad they are way out of your league." I said. I saw Issei tense up from behind. He knows me messed up. I grabbed Issei's hair and the long hair of the one with glasses. I brought my two hands together quickly. Sending all their heads together. I let go of their hair and they fell to the ground in a small perverted heap. I whipped my hands together for a couple of seconds while I waited for Issei to recover from his dizziness. As he stood I grabbed his hair and started to drag him away. I noticed two pairs of binoculars sitting on the ground.