He's not going to hurt you again.

He grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the hard brick wall.

"No! Please stop! You're hurting me." I said trying to hold back my tears.

"You deserve to get hurt for being a slut."

He slapped me across the face and I tumbled and fell on my bottom.

I stopped trying and tears streamed down my cheeks.

He picked me up and kissed me roughly. I fliched and turned around.

"Kiss me, you stupid little slut. You are mine and will always be."

"I am not yours! I am not yours! I am not yours!" I yelled for the third time before collapsing.

The sudden feeling of being shaken, woke me up from my slumber. I rubbed my eyes and saw Jared. I rubbed my eyes again to confirm my thoughts. Yeah, it was Jared.

"Em, what's wrong?" He said while pulling me into a tight embrace.

"Nothing really, just a nightmare." I said while pulling away and scratching the back of my neck.

"Was it about..." he paused and continued. "....about him?"

I hesitated, but answered with honesty. "Yes, it was about him."

He gave me a sad smile and pulled me into another hug. This one was shorter.

"Want to...you know, talk about it?" He asked while looking everywhere except my face.

I shook my head and laughed softly. "No, I'm fine. You don't have to be nervous to ask me about my nightmares." I said give him an assuring smile.

He returned the smile.

"Do you think you can get me water?" I said with a small smile.

"Of course, Em." He said and made his way to the kitchen.

He won't hurt you again, Emma. He won't hurt you again.

Shortly after, Jared arrived and passed me the glass of water. I mumbled a 'thank you' and took a sip.

"So, how are you and Elizabeth?" I asked breaking the ice. His face instantly lit up and started talking about his lovely girlfriend. It seemed like only a few minutes passed by which in reality were hours. Talking to Jared made me forget about everything. Forget about reality for a short time.

"Jared, you should go to sleep. You have to get ready for college tomorrow." I told him after our long conversation about everything that came up to our head.

"Shit. You're right." He said after taking a short glance at the clock.

"Goodnight, Em. Call me if you need anything. Love you, baby sister." He said while kissing my forehead and making his way to the door.

"Love you too." I said. I plopped myself back on my bed and just stared at my ceiling.

How will my senior year go? Am I going to make any new friends? Not that I need them. But still, Am I? Will I get a boyfriend? What the hell, Em? That's the last thing you should be thinking about.

I felt my eyes get heavy and soon they closed shut as I fell into a deep sleep.

I hope it doesn't go like last year.

(Hey guys. I hope you liked my first chapter. I'm going to tell you a little bit about Jared, Emma, and Elizabeth.

Jared and Emma are brother and sister. Emma Lowe is 18 and Jared Lowe is 21. They both have an older brother who is 27. He is practically their father since their parents were tragically killed in a fatal car crash. Jared is in his Senior year of college now. Emma is in her Senior year of highschool. Their older brother's name is Matthew Lowe and he graduated college a few years ago. He is now working as a lawyer. They all live in a three-story house in Florida. They have a shit-load of money, but they use it only for emergencies.

Now on to Elizabeth.
Elizabeth Dallas is now also senior and has been dating Jared since Junior year of highschool. They are planning to get engaged in a few months or years. Elizabeth lives in an apartment near the college with her roommate Karla. Elizabeth's father is an author and her mother is a doctor. They both are located in New York so she doesn't see them much. She has a younger sister name Rebecca and a younger brother name Justin.

I'm sorry I haven't given descriptions on them, I'm still working what will fit their character. I am also so sorry for the author's note being so long. :'(((

XOXO )