Being alone in the world.

Emma Lowe.

I turned on my phone and checked through my notifications.

Someone liked your picture on Instagram!

Someone commented 'Sexy ass bestfriend. 😈😏😍' on your photo!

Someone has sent you a friend request on Facebook!

Yadayadaya. All I ever got were notifications similar to those. Honestly, I just wish someone would check up on me. As wierd as it sounds, it is true. All people texted me were 'You're so pretty!' or asking me for money. I hated it.

No one ever asked me how I was feeling. Ever. And it hurt a lot. Being alone in the world. Not being able to depend on someone to cheer you up. Of course, Jay and Matty were the best brothers that ever existed in the history of brothers, but they're boys. They wouldn't understand what I go through. See, the thing is, girls and boys go through different emotions. They also take these things differently. Girls may cry, boys make just brush it off. Or vice-versa.

I finished my morning routine and went out for a walk. I pressed shuffle on my playlist and 'Daddy Issues' by the Neighborhood came on. If I had the choice to listen to this song forever, I would totally do it. God, I love this song.

I continued humming to the song and jogged.

I turned and saw an unpleasant sight. There were two teenagers making out, groping in.... unnecessary places. Ew.

She continued running, trying to erase that image from her mind. As she continued strolling around the city, she saw an even more unpleasant sight.

Colton sucking on a blondie's neck. Oh dear god. She didn't care. He was nothing to her and vice versa. No way in hell should she care.

She cared. She deeply cared and it shattered her heart to see Colton doing this to another girl and not her.

She continued walking, ignoring the moans coming from the blondie's mouth.

Stupid moans due to Colton.

Bloody hell! Was all she thought.

It was like 11 in the morning and Colton and that blondie were doing sexual things. God, it's so ugh!

• • •

sorry for such a short chapter. i just can't think of anything. ///: