Anything for you, babe.

Colton Haim.

"Oh, Colton." Some blonde moaned.

Slut.

"You like that baby?" I told her while kissing her neck once again.

"Y-yes, I do baby." She moaned once again.

I removed my lips from her neck. She whimpered at the feeling of emptiness. I smirked at her and left the classroom.

Shit, I had to meet Emma near the nurse's office today. I quickly checked my watch. '2:57' I have like three more minutes. Why the hell am I getting all nerd shit just to meet Emma? I laughed at my thoughts.

I reached the first floor to find the hallways empty. I continued walking until I found Emma sitting down on the floor playing a game on her phone. She looked so adorable.

"Hello there, princessa." I said adding a smirk.

"Hi, Colton." She told me with a goofy smile.

"Okay, so about the dinner. Wear something casual. Like a dress. I'll pick you up. Got it?"

"Yes, Colton. I understand." She said with a soft smile. She never seemed to get annoyed by me. I like that about her.

"Colton?"

"Yes, Sugarplum?"

"Nothing." What the hell? Now I'm fucking curious.

I shrugged "Whatever. See you at 7, babe." I winked and left.

She just rolled her eyes and left.

Emma Lowe

I decided to call Sammy so he could help me pick a dress.

"Honestly, you look hot in the black one." Sammy told me while searching for more dresses. Sammy is my bestfriend. He has the best fashion sense. I swear this dude has saved me from looking bad in many, many occasions. Let's get one thing straight. He's not gay. He is no where near gay. If he was, I would have no problem with it. He acts gay, but he only does it to make me smile. He succeeds most times. I am forever thankful for having such an amazing bestfriend. I love him to death and can't imagine being without him.

"I'm going to a dinner, Samuel. Not a fucking strip club."

"Jesus, woman. Just a suggestion." I laughed at him.

"Ooh, how about this white one. It makes you look somewhat godly."

I studied the dress. It was lace for one and was beautiful. I was about to half thigh and was a bit loose. It has thick straps and the straps crossed and made a 'x' in the back. I actually liked it.

"You know what, I actually like the dress."

"Be right back, Sammy boy." I told him with a wink.

A few minutes later, I came out and showed my bestfriend the dress. In response he whistled.

"Where the hell is my innocent little Emma?" He said with a pout.

I blushed. "Here I am, babe." I said with a smirk.

"Non-sense. I want my little Emma here and now."

I laughed. "Ass wipe." I told him. He laughed in response and started curling my hair.

"You're going to go to a dinner with who?"