--chapter 3--

(first note: i completely edited this chapter because i hate writing sex scenes-aka lemons- so i took most of it out. if for some reason you want the entire chapter, please either message me or find this same exact story on quizilla.com. My user name there is miserere21, and the story has the same title)

(second note: to the left is a funny pic i found of matt, mello and gir XD)

I got up out of bed, and went straight to Matt.

“He claims nothing’s wrong.” He told me.

“There isn’t anything wrong.” I agreed.

“Except you haven’t had sex in like what, two weeks?”

“So? Since when were you so evolved in my sex life?” I asked. I crossed my arms. “What else did he say?”

“That he’s sorry. He loves you.”

“I know.” I sighed. “well, thanks anyways, Matt.”

“That’s all?” he looked up from his game, surprised.

“Yup. All I wanted to know. Night.” I kissed his cheek.

I went back into my room, to see Mello over the side of the bed. He had his head in his hands, sitting in the glinting moonlight through the large window.

“Mello?” I asked, rushing to his side.

“Hm?”

“You okay?” I sat next to him. His baby blues faded to a beautiful gray, my favorite color, in the moonlight. His long and thick scar seemed to darken, his golden hair turned silver and pale. He smiled at me. God he was gorgeous.

“Yes love.” He answered. He looked out the window, pulling me to his side. He immediately kissed my cheek. “Baby, I'm sorry for what’s happened lately.”

“That’s not your fault Mihael.” I loved his name.

His chest was so warm.

“I'm worried for you.”

“Me?!” I asked.

“Yes. You need attention. I know how you are.”

“Baby I completely understand. Its fine, I swear. You’ll get a break soon.”

I felt him shrug. “I suppose.” He said softly, muffled by his kiss upon my hair. He continued, and lifted my face up to his. I accepted his kisses and began to let him go even further. I took his face in my palms and twisted my body so that I could wrap my legs around his waist. I kissed his soft lips, nibbling slightly at them. He kissed back even more passionately, rubbing his hands all over my back and legs. He leaned back, so that we were lying down upon the bed.

I kissed down his chest, for he had already taken his shirt off.

“Wait, babe.” He stopped me.

I looked up at him, confused.

He didn’t say anything.

I moved back up so that our faces were level. “You’re too tired aren’t you?”

He opened his mouth to say something, and he didn’t seem to find the words. I put my hand over his mouth. I smiled.

“It’s alright, we’ll always have tomorrow.”

“No, Bellatrixx. I want you. Now.” He pulled me upwards so he could slip my shirt off. “I don’t have to work for awhile anyways. I can catch up for what I’ve missed.”

I wanted him to stop talking. His kisses felt so good all over my skin.

He made the slowest, sweetest, most passionate love to me that night.

The next morning I awoke with Mello’s ever-so-soft snores in my ear. He only did that when he slept on his stomach, which wasn’t often. I looked over his God-send naked body, and kissed his shoulder. He stirred slightly. I kissed his temple, trying to awaken him.

He opened his eyes. His beautiful, gorgeous, baby blue eyes.

He smiled, pulling me closer to him.

“Hungry?” I asked. That wasn’t necessary, because I knew perfectly well he was. Matt would be too as soon as he woke up. The two were so thankful that I had great culinary skill.

He nodded, but stayed in bed as I got up.

Matt’s POV

I smelt something, something so pleasantly strong it awoke me. I was already hungry, and my best guess was that Trixx was already in the kitchen. She was an early bird. But for her cooking, I would be too.

                Wearily I pulled on some jeans and slumped into the kitchen. Sure enough, she was there, but with strange attire.

                “Is that . . . Mello’s shirt?” I asked her. It was just long enough to cover half-way down her beautiful, sexy thighs. Damn she was hot.

“Yes.” She answered. She smiled at me sweetly over her shoulder. The sunlight was glinting off of her waist-length, raven black hair, and dark russet eyes. She was so beautiful. So breathtaking, so cherubic . . . .

She slid a big puffy thing in front of me as I sat down at the table.

“Pomegranate soufflé?”

“I don’t know, but looks good.” I shrugged as I dug my fork into it. It was like a light fluffy cake. Delicious too. She must’ve made this for L all the time.

“ Morning love.” Mello came up behind her. I took in this sight and tried my best not to gag, laugh or choke. Mello never was one to walk around in just his boxers, that was my job.

He grabbed her waist tenderly and kissed her neck.

More like sucked the blood out of it.

“Shut up, Matt.” Bellatrixx said. I had forgotten that she was psychic. Which included mind reading. She gave us our privacy most of the time though.

She giggled as Mello continued. He lifted her up onto the counter, still holding her waist and kissing her.

I rolled my eyes. He didn’t have to show her off to me. I was jealous enough. I took a piece of soufflé in my fork and threw it at the back of his head. It didn’t go far.

“Damn.” I said. They ignored me.

I threw my fork at him instead.

“Ow!” He reached immediately to the back of his head. “Fuck off Matt.”

I laughed and stole the fork Bellatrixx had put out for Mello. She replaced it with another one. He sat next to me. I grinned at him as he scowled. Bellatrixx slipped off the counter and fixed him a plate.

Once we were done eating, Trixx and Mello slipped off into their bedroom again. I sighed and looked for something to do. Of course they would be busy . . . . Maybe I could go work on Tango. Of course Trixx rolled her eyes at me when I named my ’64 Classic red Mustang, for she claimed that to be so stereotypical. Well at least I didn’t name her Betty.

I wondered for a fleeting moment what it was like to be Mello. To hold Trixx in his arms, to kiss her heavenly skin . . . . I shook my head. They were my best friends. But still . . . .