--chapter 7--

(to the right is a video of Indica's A Way Away, and i know for some reason it wont work on wattpad, but please look it up, it's a beautiful song :) and btw, indica sings mostly in Finnish)

(also to the right is another great fan art from Deviantart.com and if u cant read it--it says 'Mello's Chocolate Stash'  lol)

Bellatrixx’s POV

I woke up the next morning snuggled tightly into Matt’s chest.

“Sing for me, baby.” Matt said. I didn’t know he was awake.

I felt like I was in a singing mood, so I sang. One of my favorite songs, A Way Away by Indica.

’I found a way away,

And sailed beyond the waves of pain.

No Jonah in my sea, no whale to hide inside,

These days.

I’ve lost my sky, feels I was born just

To die here,

Born in a dry well,’ “

I could tell Matt was so happy listening to me sing. I was happy to continue.

’Lie here, til one day,

I'm swallowed by time!

Stars no longer shine, faith has left us far behind

We have no more signs, and all our seers are blind

Lost in the night,

Once love was with me but I left

The sea turned violent

We crucify all the lights we can find.

Born to be silent

Bored and misguided

We simplify all the mystery of life

But sometimes hearts begin to stir

And in my head a notion whirls

As all I know becomes a blur

My words fill my world’ “

“Thanks, love.” Matt said, kissing my forehead.

“Love?”

“Yes. I love you.”

“I love you too Matt.” I replied, smiling. “I wish I would’ve recognized it before . . . . I guess I always just denied us, as a couple.”

“You were in Mello’s arms. Why would you think of me?”

“I wanted to be in your arms. I’ve considered it a few times.

“You have?” Matt’s eyes were big. He was so adorable. And sexy.

“Yes. I'm afraid I'm in love with you both.” I looked away. He took my chin and faced it towards him. His eyes were solemn.

“Don’t be ashamed.” He said.

“Why? I'm in love with both of my best friends! I’ve had them both in bed!” I felt as if I was about to cry.

Matt could see that. I tried to hide it, but he knew better.

“No, baby, my queen, my Bellatrixx.” He said. I looked to him. “Don’t cry love. I told you how I felt, I made love you to, I'm happy. That’s all that matters. You are Mello’s. I can’t take you away from him. I won’t go that far.

“I’ve pushed our friendship but putting you to bed with me. I know he’s going to be pissed when or if he finds out. But I love you, and I had the chance to tell you that. I'm just happy that we did what we did. I have no regrets.”

“Matt . . . . Mail . . . .” I was at a loss for words. “Mello . . . won’t find out?”

“He probably will. I think I should tell him.”

“No!” I objected. “No!”

“Baby, calm down.” He held my face. A tear slipped from my eyes. “Stop crying. Please, stop. I want you to be okay. You will go back to Mello. I’ve given my love to you, and that’s all I can do.”

“Mail, I love you.” I placed my forehead against his, closing my eyes and desperately trying to keep from letting anymore tears from spilling.

“I love you too Bellatrixx.”

I sighed. Mello should be home soon. He had texted me, letting me know.

“Let’s get dressed,” Matt said, seeing the text. “I'm sorry, my love.”

I said nothing.