--chapter 34--

Matt’s POV

“I don’t find a pretty one like yourself very often.” Hyushami said through his greasy voice. He buried his face into her neck.

She was a damn good actor to put up with that shit.

“Oh?” Bellatrixx played along.

She pretended to giggle as the nasty man buried his face in between her shoulder and neck again.

“But really, doll, what brings such a classy lady as yourself down here to the slums?”

“Oh I was just looking to meet some new people.”

I flinched as he grabbed her more tightly. I wanted to shoot that damn bastard right then. I could hardly stand watching this ass touch and kiss my wife.

“Well you certainly have met some new people.”

She laughed seductively.

“And I’m sure you’re gonna’ want to get to know me more.”

“And why would that be?” Bellatrixx watched as he took another shot of whiskey.

“I can take you to places you’ve never been before.” He winked at her. I was infuriated now. Mello restrained me from taking the wire out of my ear. I couldn’t bear to listen anymore.  I turned away as well.

One of us had to keep watching though, and I knew Mello was tougher than me when it came to stuff like this. Sure, we were both protective over her, but Mello was better at restraining himself. Ironic, considering his uncontrollable anger issues.

“I’ll be right back.” She winked and slid off his lap. I turned to look. As soon as he looked away, Bellatrixx pulled a black cloak out of thin air and wrapped it around her, completely sealing her appearance.

She sat at our table.

“Oh dear God.” She said, dropping her face into her hands. “I can’t do this anymore!”

“Calm down, Bellatrixx.” Mello said. “You’re doing great. You just need to get him in one of the backrooms, alone.”

“That won’t be hard. Goddamn he would fuck me in front of everyone if I asked him to.”

“Stop,” I said. “You’re going to make me vomit.”

“Make you vomit?!” She cried. “You can’t hear their thoughts! Their nasty, perverted little minds that even a damn prostitute would gag at are outrageous! I have never been so exposed . . . so embarrassed, so insulted! Never! In my entire life!” Bellatrixx sobbed.

“I’m so sorry, baby.” I said to her. This was killing me.

“Then get him secluded, now.” Mello demanded. “And let’s finish the job.”

“Oh, my Rouge. My poor little Rouge.” Bellatrixx rubbed her temples. “My darling angel is going to have to feel all of our distressed emotions . . . . I’ll have to shield us from her until we forget about this whole ordeal.”

“It’ll be alright love.” I said again. “How much is he touching you?”

“Matt.” Mello warned.

“I’m trying in every way possible to keep him out of my underwear.”

“We want him in.”

“Mello!” I wanted to punch Mello in the face.

“Not literally!” He snapped. “Just far enough to where he thinks he’ll get some. Then we’ll come in and shoot up the damn asshole. Now go back in, Bellatrixx.”