Fall: Chapter 3

Justin's POV:

"Justin tell me the truth." Selena said after I hadn't replied to her question for about five minutes.

"Fine, yes I'm a virgin." I said with a loud sigh, I looked away from Selena knowing she would be judging me right now.

"Why did you ask me to do this if you're a virgin?" she asked cupping my face with her hands forcing me to look at her.

I tried turning my head away again only for Selena to turn it back to look at her seconds later.

"I don't know, well I do but you'll think it's stupid." I said.

To say I was embarrassed would be a lie, I was away past that. I know my face is probably bright red but if it was I'm sure Selena would have said something about it to embarrass me more but who knows.

All I know is I didn't want Selena to know I was a virgin but now she does, I know her opinion of me would be a lot different.

"Try me." she replied with the softest voice I've every heard. I looked into her eyes trying to figure her out.

One minute she hates my guts and would do anything to embarrass me or make me feel like an idiot and now she has that things she's being caring.

Could it be possible that the person straddling my lap right now isn't Selena actually?

"Well how many seventeen almost eighteen year olds do you know who are still a virgin?" I questioned.

The whole reason I wanted to do this is because I'm sick of Ryan and Chaz always taking the piss out of me for still being a virgin when they're not, so I thought if I could get Selena to agree to have sex with me then I can tell them I'm no longer a virgin and then they would get off my back but I cant tell Selena that because that sounds even more stupid than the whole age and virgin thing.

"Not many but do you want to know something?" Selena asked which now had me curious. I nodded my head yes as a reply and also for her to continue.

"I wish I was still a virgin, if I could go back in time to when I lost it, I would say no the second time round."

"But it's different for boys with there virginity, if they don't lose it at a young age then people start thinking they're gay, where as with a girl if she's still a virgin most people treat the girl with respect." I replied which I've always found true.

"That might be so but don't you want to lose your virginity to someone you love and not me?" Selena said jumping off my lap and pulling her bathrobe back on to cover herself up.

Not going to lie, I'm a little disappointed because I was really enjoying the view.

"At first I did but now I just want to get my first time out of the way." I shrugged

"But why with me, why not with someone who actually likes you?" Selena shot back at me.

"Like I said before, I know you wont go around telling everyone about it, more so because we both know Carin and Scooter will kick both our butt's plus the fact you're hot." I said.

"None of this is making sense." Selena replied running her hand through her hair.

"What doesn't?" I asked confused because to me this was all making perfect sense.

"Everything, why just out of the blue have you decided you want to lose your virginity." Selena said pacing the floor in front of me.

My guess is she's trying to work all this out in her head but to be honest I didn't know myself why. I guess I just feel that I'm ready.