Fall: Chapter 14

Selena's POV:

"I told you my plan would work!" Justin said smugly as he flipped over on the bed to face me.

"Whatever." I scoffed.

Unless you haven't worked out by now I decided to spend the night with Justin like he asked and he came up with the plan that we have a movie night in his room with most of his crew then pretend to be asleep when the movie ends and hopefully everyone will leave us alone to sleep. I honestly didn't think it would work but it surprisingly did.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked turning onto my side to look at Justin.

"Well you do still owe me sixty five kisses thanks to fans and everyone else on the crew pinching my cheeks, so maybe you should start paying up." Justin replied with a smirk on his face as he moved closer to me throwing his arm around my waist.

"No thank I'm tired, good night." I replied turning back over so my back was facing him.

"Are you seriously going to sleep?" Justin questioned pressing his chest up against my back.

"Well if you shut your mouth for five minutes then yes." I replied cuddling the sheets tighter around my body.

"When I said spend the night with me, I did think we would do more then sleeping." he replied moving my hair away from my neck.

"You should have made that clearer when you suggested it." I replied trying my best not to smile.

"I think I can change your mind, I know you want me." Justin whispered into my ear before he started kissing my neck going straight to my soft spot.

I bite my bottom lip to stop myself from moaning because then that would mean he's won. A small moan escaped my lips which I was unable to hold in any longer and I felt Justin smile against my neck as he moved lower down on my neck.

"Justin stop it." I said even though I moved my head to the side giving him easier access.

"Turn over and kiss me then." he replied against my neck before he continued to kiss, suck and bite my neck.

"You're really annoying." I replied turning over before lightly pecking Justin's lips. "There you got your kiss." I said

"That wasn't a kiss and you know it." Justin said moving so the top half of his body was hovering over me.

A smile spread across my face at how cute he was, I now kind of understand why so many girls like him.

At first I thought they were all stupid for loving someone who Justin sings songs but now I see why they actually love him not just because of his voice but because of his smile, the way his eyes light up when he's doing what he loves.

"Like I said before you're annoying." I said reaching up. I cupped Justin face with my hands bringing his lips down to meet his.

Justin kissed me back instantly. I knew this wasn't going to last forever because Justin would find someone he can actually be with so I might as well make the most of it while I can. Right?

Justin's POV:

I slipped my tongue into Selena's mouth as we started making out. Now this was the kind of kiss I was on about. I rolled over onto my back pulling Selena on top of my as I grabbed her butt, squeezing it as I pushed her hips down onto mine.

I know when I asked her to spend the night with me that we didn't have to have sex but who can blame me for trying, I'm a seventeen year old boy and lets face it we only have one thing on the brain at all times which is sex.