Fall: Chapter 18

Justin's POV:

I stepped out of the villa into the hot sun of St Lucia and looked out at the view, I stood next to the pool looking up at the clear blue skies above me when I felt two arms wrap around my waist, I turned around to see Miley standing there smiling at me.

Not going to lie, I was a little disappointed when I saw it was Miley standing there and not Selena, I gave her a half smile back before turning back around to look out over the ocean.

Miley and I have been on a couple of dates because I thought it would make it easier to get over Selena more but I guess it's not working because every time I'm with Miley I wish it was Selena.

"Babe what's wrong?" Miley asked as I felt her forehead press against my back.

"Just a little tired" I replied, I wasn't tired at all but how do I tell the girl I'm dating, I wish she was someone else?

"Are you sure?" she asked, I could hear the concern in her voice and felt guilty about leading her on.

"I'm fine, I think I'm gonna go have a nap, I'll come find you when I wake up." I said turning around forcing a smile on my face,

"Okay I was only going to ask you to come down to the beach with me but I guess it can wait." She smiled

"We'll go later I promise." I smiled at her

Miley nodded and unwrapped her arms from around my waist. I lightly pecked her lips and walked back inside the villa leaving Miley outside on her own.

I don't really understand why Miley was here, well I know why she's in St Lucia because I invited her but I mean why she was at my villa she had her own next door with her mom and cousin while I shared mine with my mom, Scooter, Carin, Selena and Ryan. I walked through the living room where Selena was sitting on the sofa with Ryan chatting, she shot me a half smile before turning to look away from me, I smiled at the back of her head and went upstairs into my bedroom. I removed my shirt leaving me in basketball shorts and jumped on top of the bed.

I guess I wasn't really lying when I said I was tired because I was but not that tired that I had to blow Miley off, I knew if Selena asked me to do something with her I would have gone and done it. I tossed and turned in bed trying to fall asleep but it wasn't happening for me.

I grabbed my phone feeling guilty for blowing Miley off and text her telling her I would go to the beach with her, it's the least I could do as she was my girlfriend and I did drag her all the way here to spend time with her, hoping my feelings would grow stronger for her and I would forget about Selena.

I jumped out of bed and put my shirt back on before grabbing a towel and running back downstairs where I could hear Miley talking to someone.

"Hey babe." I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Ready to go?" Miley replied wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Where you off man?" Ryan asked turning to look at me instead of the Tv.

"Beach." I replied with no emotion in my voice what so ever.

"Can I come?" he asked.

I looked at Miley who nodded a yes to say it was ok, Ryan ran upstairs to change and Miley asked Selena if she wanted to come, she thought about it for a couple of seconds before she decided to come, she went upstairs as well to changed before her and Ryan both reappeared at the same time with towels under there arms laughing about something. Not going to lie, I felt a bit jealous of Ryan and all because he was laughing with the girl I'm in love with.