Chapter 13: Fall

Selena's POV:

It was the day of Justin's concert in Hawaii before we get a week vacation to enjoy this wonderful paradise. I was getting dressed in my room when there was a knock on the door.

I hopped over to the door pulling it open to see Carin stood there with a worried expression on her face.

"I need your help!" Carin said pushing past me into the room.

"Come in!" I said sarcastically closing the door. I walked back into the room and looked at Carin to carry on and tell me what she needed my help with.

"Ryan's feeling sick, so I was wondering if you could help me in wardrobe for today's show, just make sure everyone has there outfits, all I need you to do is make sure Justin had everything he needs and I'll deal with the dancers and everything else. I wouldn't asked you but it's to much just for me and I'll owe you big time." she said in a mad rush as she paced up and down.

"First thing breath before you send yourself into a mental breakdown and I don't see why not I'll only be sat around doing nothing and I know what everything is, I've been to enough of these shows to know what's what." I said placing my hands on Carin's shoulder to stop her from pacing

"You're a life saver!" she replied kissing my cheek.

"Okay now get out while I finish getting ready." I said pushing her towards the door.

"We're leaving in ten, everyone else has already left apart from Ryan who's in bed." she said before disappearing out of the door closing it behind her.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand. I opened and blank text and scrolled through all my contacts before ending up on Ryan's number

Are you really sick? -Selena x

I threw my phone onto the bed and pulled my hair up into a high ponytail before looking myself over in the mirror.

What makes you ask that? - Ry Good x

Because Carin has just asked me to help her get Justin dressed for his concert tonight and I cant help but feel this might be your way of getting me and Justin some alone time - Selena x

I guess you'll never know, maybe it is, maybe it isn't - Ry Good x

I rolled my eyes and pushed my phone into my pocket. I made sure I had everything before leaving my room and making my way to Carin's room to see if she was ready to leave.

I went to knock on the door just as Carin opened it which made her jump. I laughed and followed her down the hallway to the elevator.

We got outside the hotel and into the van which was waiting for us. I managed to get into the back of the van with a little help from Carin thanks to my stupid broken ankle which I still blame Scooter for as he made us go on that horrible weekend.

I flopped into the nearest seat to me and buckled my seat belt as Carin slammed the van door behind her making me jump a little. Now just to spend who knows how long with Justin, doing who knows what I thought to myself as the van pulled away from the entrance of the hotel.

I played with the bottom of my jean shorts as I looked out of the window watching as
the view changed every couple of seconds to something even more beautiful than the last.

Justin's POV:

I was sat in my dressing room waiting for Ryan or Carin to bring my cloths in for tonight's concert.

I'd just finished my vocal training with mama Jan and as normal she had a go at me for always shouting but as she would call it 'tough love'.

I turned my xbox on and relaxed on the sofa having some time to myself before everything starts getting crazy and I'm being pulled in a million and one different directions.