Fall: Chapter 11

Selena's POV:

I fluttered my eyes opened and looked around the room to find it empty meaning Pattie was already up. I said up and automatically brought my hand up to my head.

Thanks to falling and hitting it I've now got the worse headache known to man and a broken ankle to match it. I grabbed my crutches from the side of the bed and pulled myself up out of bed and hopped out of the bedroom and down the hallway into the living area where everyone was sat around talking or having something to eat.

I looked for somewhere to sit. The only place available was next to Justin so I ended up flopping down onto the sofa next to him.

"How you feeling?" Carin asked handing me a cup of coffee.

"Fine just got a headache and my ankles a little sore but I'll survive." I shrugged sipping on the perfectly hot coffee.

"So what's the plan for today?" Ryan asked looking towards Scooter.

"Well unless we're doing a three legged race count me out because I cant do anything with this thing on the end of my foot?" I said if frustration

"Don't worry I'll stay here with you." Carin said sitting on the arm of the sofa next to me.

"I'll stay with her after all it was my fault she broke her ankle and cant do anything so I think it's only fair I stay and you can go have fun. Plus this whole things is supposed to be about us trying to get along." Justin said shooting Carin a toothy grin.

I looked over at Ryan who was busy smiling like an idiot at me and Justin. Not going to lie, I love Ryan he's the best person on Justin's crew apart from Carin of course because she's my sister so she has to be top.

"Ok well if you're sure, we'll be down by the lake if you need us." Scooter said before motioning everyone to follow him out the door.

"There's food in the fridge if you get hungry but we'll be back about oneish for lunch." Carin said ruffling both mine and Justin's hair. I watched as Carin walked out of the door closing it behind her leaving me and Justin alone for about three hours.

"And then there was two." Justin said throwing his arm around my shoulders.

"Whatever I'm going to get dressed." I replied

"Nooooo stay here." Justin moaned tightening his grip around my shoulders pulling me into his chest more.

"Carry on squeezing me this hard and I'll be leaving with even more broken bones." I said trying to wriggle out of his grip but failing miserably.

"Justin let me go now, I need to change." I said hitting his chest as hard as I could for someone who was still half asleep.

"I'll let you go if I can watch." he replied and I knew without looking up at his face he was smirking

"Perv." I shot back at him and managed to remove his arms from around my shoulder allowing me to pull myself up onto my feet and hop back into the bedroom.

Justin's POV:

Selena came back out of the bedroom dressed in denim shorts, tank top and one converse on. She hopped straight past me and out the front door to the front of the cabin.

Now I'm not positive on this but I have the feeling I may have done something wrong and if so then I have no idea because it's like Selena doesn't want to be anywhere near me and I have no idea why.

I jumped up from the sofa and walked outside to see Selena sat down on a chair next to the door.

"Are you ok?" I asked leaning against the door frame.