Fall: Chapter 10

Selena's POV:

"Wow Scooter couldn't you have found somewhere with more tree's!" I said sarcastically as I stepped out of the van.

No matter which way you looked there was a tree there.

"Can we even get a signal here?" Justin asked pulling his phone from his pocket. I did the same and noticed there was no signal which ended in me and Justin both jumping around trying to get a signal.

I guess Scooter didn't want to bring us closer. His words not mine. Instead I think he wants to kill us all out here.

"No you cant get a signal, which is the beauty of this place. Anyways we're here to bond not sit around texting all day." Scooter replied smugly as he started getting our bags out of the car with Kenny.

"Well if there's no signal, I'm guessing wifi is out of the question?" Justin said more as a question.

"You got it kiddo." Scooter replied.

"OH MY GOD WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!" I screamed as loud as I possibly could.

"Selena don't be so dramatic, I'm sure we can all go twenty four hours without phones and internet." Carin said. Well of course she would agree with Scooter like always.

"Is there even a Tv?" Ryan Good asked and by the sounds of it he was as impressed as me and Justin.

"I think so." Scooter shrugged.

"My fans are going to think I'm dead again." Justin shook his head shoving his phones back into his pockets.

I guess he's given up on getting a signal I thought to myself as I followed his lead putting my phone back into my pocket.

"They'll be fine." Pattie said looking at her surroundings

"This sucks." Justin said folding his arms and pouting his lips.

"I agree." I said placing my hands onto my hips glaring at Justin.

"See you two can agree on something." Carin said with a smile on her face.

"Oh my gosh, Scooter your plan worked, me and Justin can agree on something. I guess we can leave now. EVERYONE BACK INTO THE VAN!" I said shouting at the end.

I placed my hands on Justin's shoulder from behind and started pushing him towards the van, only for him and Ryan to start laughing.

"Seriously Scooter did you have to bring us back to the 1900's?" Justin asked and yet again I found myself agreeing with him.

"Alright we get it, kids and there technology these days. Now everyone lets just get inside and settled in." scooter said shaking his head.

A groan of annoyance left mine and Justin's mouth as we walked up the three wooden steps and into the log cabin which we will be calling home for the next couple of days.

It is now official I hate Scooter and I might just have to drown him in the lake just so then everyone gets to go home.

Justin's POV:

Now someone needs to tell me this is a joke. I looked around the cabin and felt like dying. It had the smallest tv known to man and I swear Scooter really has brought it back to the 1900's. let's just hope I wake up soon and then this nightmare can be over.

"Ok, there's four bedroom's. Me and Carin, Kenny and Dan in another. Pattie and Selena and finally Ryan and Justin." Scooter said pointing to each bedroom as he said our names.