Fall: Chapter 6

Selena's POV:

"I SWEAR, IF YOU TOUCH ME AGAIN THEN THERE'S GOING TO A LOT OF GIRLS CRYING OVER YOUR DEAD BODY." I screamed at Justin as we stood in the elevator going up to our rooms. I had hold of Justin pinning him against the wall as I held his collar as tight as I could.

I felt someone's arms around my waist before I was threw over someone's shoulder. I looked and saw Kenny stood in the middle of everyone and me thrown over his shoulder.

"Selena calm down." Carin said moving so she was stood behind Kenny looking up at my face.

"Well tell him to leave me alone because I will kill him." I shot back calming down a little. Not going to lie Kenny is a really tall man.

"Justin stop whatever you're doing and Selena calm down then everyone will be happy." Carin shook her head.

"We really need to do something about you two before you end up killing each other." Scooter said from the corner.

"Ship him to Iceland then everyone will be happy." I suggested

"Why the hell Iceland?" Justin questioned.

"I don't know it was the first place I thought of, so shut up or else your face wont be so pretty." I glared and Justin who had an amused look on his face.

"So you think I have a pretty face?" Justin said as his amused look turned into a smirk.

"Kenny let me down so I can kill him." I said trying to get out of Kenny strong grip.

"No can do kiddo, I'm here to protect him, plus if you kill him then I'm out of a job." Kenny laughed. I sighed and rested my head on my hand on Kenny's back as we stepped out of the elevator. At a guess we was on our floor.

"You know this reminds me of Shrek when Princess Fiona wont go with him after he rescues her from the town and he throws her over his shoulder and starts walking back." I said looking at Justin who was walking behind Kenny giving me looks.

We at least one of us is finding it funny.
"Hey look and we even have donkey because he always follows Shrek and he sings." I laughed pointing at Justin.

"Alright everyone into your rooms." Scooter said from in front of us, well behind me as I was looking the opposite way.

"Erm Kenny." I said tapping his other shoulder that I wasn't currently lay on.

"What's up kiddo?" he said

"I think that means you can let me down now, even though I am liking the view up here, plus the weather's good." I laughed drumming my fingers on Kenny's back.

Kenny laughed and dropped me onto my feet and I automatically felt small again. "Alright I'm going out and I'll be back in thirty minutes tops, make sure neither of them leave the hotel, in fact stick them in the same room and Kenny watch them."

Scooter said walking past us again to the elevator. I know he's up to something and I guess I'll find out what it is sooner or later.

Justin's P.O.V

Kenny dragged me and Selena into my room and shut the door behind us. Now if Kenny wasn't in the room, I know a lot of things we could do to pass the time while we waited for Scooter to come back, but no Scooter said Kenny had to stay.

Selena flopped onto my bed on her back and it took everything in me not to just jump on top of her.

"Alright we have thirty minutes to kill, what do you want to do?" Kenny asked sitting down on the chair in the corner of the room.

"How about I see how many times I can punch Justin before I knock him out or until scooter gets back?" Selena said sitting up on the edge of the bed.

"Now we all know I cant let you do that." Kenny laughed. Well at least someone was laughing.

As much as I Loved Kenny I wished he'd just leave the room so I could a lot of thing. So thank you Kenny for killing everything I thought to myself.

"Why do you hate each other so much?" Kenny asked looking between us both.

"Because he has stupid hair, even more annoying voice and a face you just want to punch. " Selena said without hesitation. I looked at her wondering if she really thought that or if she was just saying it.

"And she's like a fly you just want to kill but every time you get close enough to hit it with a newspaper it flies away." I said smirking at Selena.

"Ok maybe that was a stupid question to ask but it did pass a lot of time." Kenny shrugged looking down at his watch.

"Whatever can I just go to my room?" Selena questioned Kenny even thought we all knew the answer that was coming.

"No, what I think you both need is to spend some time together and work your differences out." Kenny suggested

"Just what I was thinking." Scooter said walking into my room. I guess he was quicker than he thought he would be.

"I've got you both something close your eyes and hold out the arm you don't write with" he said walking towards us with a paper bag in his hand.

We did as told and I held out my right arm while Selena held out her left. I closed my eyes waiting for something to be placing into it but instead I felt something cold hit my wrist.

"Ok you can open your eyes now" Scooter said. I opened my eyes and looked down at my wrist and noticed I was handcuffed to Selena. Maybe after Scooter stupid idea is over he'll let me keep these because they could come in handy.

"Are you fucking kidding me, how long do I have to stay handcuffed to him?" Selena glared at Scooter.

"As long as it takes to work out your differences because it's getting on everyone's nerves." Scooter replied

"I have an interview tonight unless you've forgotten." I pointed out.

"Well let's hope you've sorted everything else before then or else you'll be doing it how you are, so have fun kids and I'll be keeping the key. Come and see me when you're friends." Scooter said with a smile on his face.

He pulled Kenny out of the room leaving me and Selena alone.