Fall: Chapter 5

Selena's POV:

"Come on we're going for something to eat." Scooter's voice echoed threw the bus even though I think he was just speaking to me and Justin.

I mumbled some sort of replied along the lines of leave me alone and I'm not hungry before turning onto my side so my back was facing him and pulled my sheets tighter around my body.

"Fine we'll bring you something back, we'll be thirty minutes tops then we're hitting the road again." Scooter added before his heavy footsteps got quieter and quieter with every step he took away from me.

"Are they coming?" I heard Pattie ask and to my guess she was asking Scooter.

"No so I told them I'd bring them something back." Scooter replied

"Well make sure we lock the door when we leave, we cant leave Justin and Selena in here alone with the door open who knows who could walk on here." Pattie said with concern in her voice.

More so for Justin then myself because lets face it who's going to come onto Justin Bieber's tour bus for me.

The sound of the door being slammed shut let me know that everyone had left the bus, well everyone apart from Justin.

I have no idea why Justin didn't leave but at a guess he was planning something. I pushed my self up against the side of the bus and bent my knee's hoping I would fall asleep.

I heard a thump next to my bunk which I assume was Justin jumping down from his and then my curtain opened. I kept my eyes closed as tight as possible hoping Justin would think I was asleep and would leave me alone but I know I'm not that lucky as I felt Justin climb into my bunk behind me.

"Justin leave me alone I'm tired." I mumbled turning my head to look at him.

"I cant do that." he replied pushing his body up against mine.

"What do you want?" I questioned because I knew he didn't just climb into my bunk for nothing.

"Time to tell you my rules" he whispered into my ear before pulling my shoulders so I was lay on my back.

I focused on my eyes on Justin's face trying to work out he was thinking but got nothing from his face. Justin placed one on his knee's onto my thighs forcing my legs open as he moved himself between them so he was hovering over me

"Justin I think you could have told me your rules without all this." I said staring at his toned chest which was showing thanks to the v-neck he was wearing.

"But where's the fun in that?" he questioned moving a piece of hair from my face.

"And what's the fun in this." I challenged because I didn't see the whole point in all of this.

Even if there was a very small piece of me which was enjoying this but I wasn't about to admit that to Justin because that would only bust his already huge ego.

"Are you going to answer me?" I asked as five minutes had pasted of Justin just hovering above me doing nothing.

"Shush, time to tell you my rules." Justin said placing his index finger onto my lips.

"Rule number one." he started and placed him thumb under my chin and lifted my head while turning it to the side so I was looking away from him with his finger still pressed against my lips, "I get to kiss any part of your body I want." he said in between light kisses down my neck.

Well at least I understand why he turned my head to expose my neck I thought to myself.

"Go on." I said against Justin's finger while looking out the corner of my eye at him. Not going to lie I was curious right now of what else he'd come up with in the two hours we'd been stuck on this bus.

Justin's POV:

Having this power over Selena was amazing, knowing she'd do anything to stop Carin and Scooter finding out that we had sex, where as me on the other hand didn't care who found out about it.

I planted a kisses on the bit of skin where Selena's shoulder met her neck and heard a weak moan escape her mouth. I smirked and pulled away turning her head so she was looking at me.

"Rule number two, you do whatever I want you too do, whenever I tell you and I can do anything to you I want whenever I want." I said seductively.

"So you want someone to wait on you hand and foot?" she questioned

"No, I mean whatever I want in the bedroom, sex, oral sex and to break one of your rules I might make you cuddle with me." I whispered into her ear.

"So you want a sex slave?" she asked which made me laugh.

"Let's no put it like that, how about a toyfriend, this way we both get what we want." I said running one hand down to Selena's thigh.

"Rule number three I'm always in charge and last but not least to break another one of your rules there will be talking. Up to you if you don't want Carin and Scooter to find out then agree to them and it can be our secret." I said slowly unbuttoning Selena's shorts.

"So to up it short, you just want secret sex?" Selena questioned.

"Pretty much." I replied sliding my hand into her shorts.

"Justin what are you doing, everyone is going to be back soon." Selena said staring straight into my eyes.

"Well by my watch we have twenty minutes and that should be plenty of time, now lift your hips up." I replied looking at my watch.

"I don't believe I agree to your rules, so technically I don't have to do anything you tell me too." she smirked back

"Fine I'll go talk to Scooter and Carin right now." I said pulling my other hand out of her shorts.

"You cant, I'll agree to them but I'm pretty sure this is blackmail or something." she replied.

"Good now lift your hips up." I said for the second time.

I heard Selena sigh as she lifted her hips up. I slid her short and panties down and rolled off her so I was lay down next to her. I ran my hand up her inner thigh spreading her legs.

"Justin" Selena moaned as I pushed a finger into her.

"I like it when you moan my name." I smirked pushing another finger into her.

I brought my finger out and pushed them back in again picking up a steady pace and I I brought my lips down onto Selena's.

She kissed me back instantly maybe it because she knew she had too or because she wanted to kiss me who knew.

Selena finally came over my finger and I with drew them bringing my fingers up to my lips as I sucked them clean. I know my mom has raised me to respect women but what she doesn't know cant hurt her.

I lightly pecked Selena's lips again before climbing out of her bunk. I jumped back up onto mine and closed the curtain with a proud smirk on my face.

I could hear Selena moving most probably putting her shorts back on before everyone got back onto the bus. All I know is, it's going to be a lot more fun around her now.