Welcome To Meratle

"Wow! This-This is beautiful Xander!" I said looking over the balcony.
"You like it?" He said.
"Like it?! It's beautiful!"
"Come, I'll show you around!"
"Wait! Shouldn't we change you back first?"
"Oh uh, you know, i-it can wait. I know you're really excited to see the kingdom." He said uneasily.
"Oh uh, ok." I said.
He grabbed my arm and took me down a spiral stair chase.

When we made it into the main room (I presume), Xander looked in a hurry to get to the door. He was stopped by a voice that said,
"Xander where are you going?" Said an old mans voice.
Xander sighed, "I-I'm taking, um-"
"Xander...don't lie to me."
"Ugh!" He said "I-I found Nétala."
"Ah, Dianna. Well hand me the Crystal Dream Catchers and I'll make the Magnum Dream Catcher. Then everything will go back to normal."

I looked at Xander. He seemed sad. It was almost like he wanted to stay as a human.
"Uh, actually *ahem*,"
"Oh my, where are my manners! My name is Lord Tomas."
"Well, Sir Tomas, I was wondering if, before we make the Magnum Dream Catcher, could Xander show me around first?" At that moment Xander started to looked very happy.
"Oh uh, strange proposition, but of course."
"Thank you Lord Tomas!"
Xander and I both walk out of the palace and into the beautiful kingdom .
--------------------------------------------
Xander seemed pretty happy yet distracted on our walk. He kept looking down and smiling.
"X-Xander?" I said.
"Hu? Oh sorry. *Ahem* Yes?"
"Nothing...you just seemed a little...distracted." I said.
"Oh s-sorry it's just been so long since I've been a human!" He said. "It feels nice. Brings back memories of my childhood...before all...this."
"Heh, I thought you said humans are weak."
"They are, but it's nice to feel again."

There was dead silence till,
"Oh! I have something for you!" He said.
He took me to a house in the kingdom. A very cute little cottage. He knocked on the door and someone opened.
"Hello Iliana." Said Xander.
"W-What?! Iliana?!"
"Hehe, hi Dianna!" Said Iliana.
"You look so different!" I gave her a hug. She looked like young Iliana from the alternate dimension.
"You best be going. You have to forge the dream catchers."
"Yeah it is getting quite late Dianna." Said Xander.
"Yeah ok." I said.
"Plus I'd like to put this all behind us." Said Xander.
"Agreed!" I said.
"Well now that this is all over, a new chapter will begin." Said Iliana
"Hu?" I said confused.
"Come on Dianna let's go!" Said Xander.

Xander grabbed me and walked out of the house. He took the path we took from the Palace to Iliana's new home, so I assumed we were going back to the castle.