The Jungle Twins

Acacia trees surround the whole landscape, along with dried up weeds and grass, that looked quite brownish yellow.

I start to walk through the grass with my bear feet feeling the crunch of the dead grass.
"Ugh!" I reach for my leg and I start to scratch and an overwhelming itch consumes me.

I look down to see a colony of ants climbing up my leg.

"Ahh!" I yelled as I bent down and swatted all the ants off my leg.

When I looked back up, it happened in a split second! I was thrown to the ground by two very large orangish, yellowish, brownish creatures. One holding down one of my arms, and the other one holding down the other.

"Ah, look what I've caught little sister!"
"What are you talking about, big brother? I caught this-this thing."
"What is this thing anyways little sister?"
"I don't know big brother."
"L-Let me go!" I said to the two creatures.
One of them did get off of my arm, but then the other one just put both his paws on each of my arms.

The one, I assume Lion, (by its appearance) that got off my arm came closer and closer to my face till it was the only thing in my line of view. The lion started to sniff me.
"Hmm," the lion said.
She started to lick my face.
"Quite tasteless big brother."
"Most disappointing little sister."
"What a minute brother!"
She started to sniff me.
"Do you smell that brother! I-It's," She started to stutter.
"It's what young sister!?"
"Nétala!" She said in fear, heaven knows why.
"NÉTALA HAS RETURNED?!" He said quite angrily.

At that moment they both got off of me.

"My apologies, uh," He said hysterically.
I stud up and wiped the dirt off my pajamas.
"It's Dianna."
"My apologies Lady Dianna. My younger sister here gets a little paranoid you see."
"Uh yeah." I said quite angrily.
"Please please, it would be our honor to welcome you to be our dinner!"
"I'm sorry what did you say?"
"Oh! If you'd like to join us for dinner!"
"Uh no thanks I have to go."
"Aww!" Said the sister.
"Quiet Liona!"
"Yes Tenja." She said sadly.
"You are welcomed whenever you wish Lady Dianna." Said Tenja.
"Thank you but I must go now, goodbye."
"Fair well Lady Dianna."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading!
Sorry I haven't updated recently, as I said I am working without a computer and I'm trying so hard to work on my books for you guys so I'm going to work extra hard and see if I can finish at least three more chapters, I hope I can :/ Be sure to vote, share, follow, and comment on what you think will happen next! I hope to also update my other Drawing Book. Thanks guys and Nether On!