The Visions: Dianna's POV

I open the back door of my house that leads to the kitchen. I see my mom, preparing dinner. This would be our first dinner in the house. Well, at least my first dinner.
"Hi mom." I say as I sit down at the kitchen table.
"Hm?" She looks up at me from chopping some carrots, "Oh, hey Dianna. How was your first day of school?"
"Oh you know, the usual. Everyone's scared of me because our house is haunted by a dead, thousand year old man, who committed suicide in our house. Nothing special." I sighed.
"And you believed them?"
"W-Well, I have been seeing some odd things."
"Odd?" She chuckled.
"Oh never mind," I sighed and whispered, "you'll think I'm crazy."
My mom didn't hear me.

For a moment, there was dead silence, until my mother said,
"Dianna, go wash up before dinner."
"Ok mom." I left the kitchen to the living room, then went upstairs to my room to take a shower.
-------------------
I decided to take a bubble bath instead of a shower to think about what had happened early today at school.

"Ah, just what I needed. Peace and quiet!"
I poured in the bubble formula into the water filled tub. I started to sway my arm around in the water, so that the bubbles could take form. When I tried to take my arm out of the water, it felt stuck and I couldn't take it out.

"Huh?" I start to tug my arm to get it back. Then in a split second, I found myself under water, being dragged by something.

I look at my arm to see who or what was grabbing me. I saw Emily grabbing it. She saw me look at her and she shrieked. I was starting to drown. I could feel my lungs crying in pain. Then I heard her shriek once again. I had briefly fainted from the lack of air, but I felt something or someone pull me back to the surface.

I took deep breathes to catch my breath. I clear the water out of my eyes and see Xander flying just in front of me.
"You know Dianna, taking a bath with a robe on isn't the best idea."
"Oh hahaha, very funny!" I said sarcastically.
"Heh. Anyways, my services or still up for discussion."
"Like I said...No thanks."
"Alright then. I just want you to know, that by orders of my Lord, I still have to keep guard of you. Weather you like it or not."
"Ugh!" I left the bathroom, got in my pajamas, and made my way to the kitchen.
-------------------
"Mom, is dinner ready?!" I say drying my hair with a towel while walking into the kitchen. I am awaited by a fire, engulfing the whole kitchen.
"Huh!?!" I see Vantor at the other end of the kitchen. We was able to walk through the flames and grab me by my two feet. He started to pull me into the flames.
"No!!" He was extremely strong, so there was nothing I could do. I see Xander walk into the kitchen. He saw me about to be engulfed in flames. He looked shocked and quickly reacted. He cut Vantor's hands with his weird D shaped weapon. He injured Vantor's hands, and Vantor disappeared, and so did the flames.

I could tell that Xander tried his best not to panic, but he had panic in his eyes and breath. He has panting very heavily.
"Ar-Are you alright."
"Ugh, yeah, but I have a burn on my leg." I said still on the floor.
"Here. I can fix you." He started to reach for my leg.
"Uh, what are you doing ?!"
"Oh! Just give me your leg!" I was starting to trust him a little more, so I let him do whatever he wanted to do with my leg.

He put some sort of covering on the burn. He pressed on it with his hands, took it off and it was gone.
"Th-Thank you, Xander."
"Don't mention it." He then disappeared before I could say anything else.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote if you enjoyed! And comment on what you think will happen next! Bye Bye!

Who wants part 2 of Sweet Dreams series? Vote if you do!