Sleep Paralysis

I woke up in my bed shocked. Like how you wake up from a nightmare. I sat up in my bed just sitting, when I thought to myself,
"THE DREAM CATCHER!" This was my protection and reassurance that all this wasn't a dream.

I searched my bed for the Magnum Dream Catcher , I found it but it wasn't what it used to be. It looked the same but it was much smaller, and now looked like a necklace.

I don't know why but I felt an...uneasiness. I reached over to my bed side table lamp and turned it on, only to see a horrific sight.

Selina, Emily, Vantor, Tenja, Liona, and Niomy, where all standing at the edge of my bed just staring at me. It caught me by surprise, and terrified me. I screamed very loudly.
"AHH!" They began to walk towards me, all of them.

I didn't know what to do to get them to go away so I just put the Magnum Dream Catcher around my neck. They kept getting closer. Niomy went to grab me but something happened. When he touched me it...burned him. He couldn't touch me...it worked!

I heard something burst open my room door and turn on the lights. When someone turned on the lights, the nightmares disappeared
"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Said my mom.
"N-Nothing...why?"
"Braydon and I heard you screaming."
"Oh, uh, I just...saw something." I said not being specific.
"Like what?" She said questioning me.
"Y-You know...like a monster."
"Hmm, ok...are you going to be alright?" Mom asked.
"Yeah I'm ok."
"Ok," she said uneasily, and she left the room, and I went back to bed.
-------------Two Weeks Later-----------
"AHH!" I screamed.
"Ugh Dianna! This has been going on two weeks STRAIGHT! I can't sleep!"
"I'm sorry mom."
"Did you see those monsters again?"
"Mom you don't understand! It's in real life! It's not a dream!"
"That's IT Dianna! We're taking you to a phycologist tomorrow!"
She left stomping out of my room.
---------------The Next Day--------------
I get in the car, buckle my seatbelt, and my mom started to drive away from the phycologists office. I was very upset leaving, as the phycologist had deemed that I had a special type of Sleep Paralysis. I knew I didn't have sleep paralysis but I couldn't tell them that there was this land of Nightmares and dream kingdoms. It's not like they'd believe me anyways.

The whole ride home I was upset, mad, angry, and had my hands crossed. Until I heard,
"Hey..."
"Hu?" I turned to the other car window and saw Xander sitting by the seat next to me.
"What are you doing here?!" I said.
"I heard about your doctors visit. I'm sorry, and Thank you."
"Thank you? For what?" I asked.
"For keeping us, all of us, a secret. Some phycologists actually believe in Meratle, but they've never had prof to conduct research on it, and if they do conduct research, it's very easy for them to find us." Xander said.
"It's no biggy."
"Heh, so, where are we going?" He asked.
"My mom thinks it would help my 'sleep paralysis' if I moved back with my dad for a few weeks."
"Hm, strange. Usually the divorced parents wouldn't get along very well. Interesting."
"They're still friends. They don't have hard feelings for each other." I said
"Who are you talking to sweetie?" My mom asked.
"Uh, no one." I said.
"Ok then." My mom said.
Xander and I smiled at each other.
"Well, off to dad's house." I said.
------------------The End?---------------