The Basement

We started to walk the stairs to the basement. The basement looked, different. There were no doors down the hallway, only the red door room. Only, the door was now black.

We walked very slowly and quietly till I said,
"Hey Xander. What exactly is this?" I say inspecting his weapon that he let me have for the time being
"It's called the The Mertal Cross Fire. Crafted by the first Lord of Meratle, given only to the head Telis of the present time...and that would be me." He said.
"Oh uh-" I was cut off by a rumbling in the ground.

All of a sudden, Vantor appears, with the dream catcher around his neck.
"I really wish I didn't have to fight you. After all, Xander is now a human and Iliana was my best friend...but Niomy is my King." Said Vantor.

He sent a stream of fire straight for me. I was again frozen in place.
"Dianna! Look out!" Said Xander.
He pushed me out of the way but he was not burned or hit by the fire.

I grabbed the weapon once more and hit him with it in the stomach. He disappeared, and the final dream catcher was ours.

"Yes! We did it!" I yelled to Xander as I gave him a high five.
He smiled and high fived me back. "I-It's over?"
"Yes Xander!" I say putting my arm around him.

"Oh no... it's far from over for you two!"
"N-Niomy?!" I said as I turned around.
"But who else... HAHAHAHAHA! Oh poor Xander. Even more helpless now then when we where kids! Hahaha, pathetic!"
Xander looked at him with a sly and enraged face.
"I wasn't a fool to give up my humanity to hurt others BROTHER!" Said Xander.
"No, you gave up your humanity to save others...but trust me little brother, that will change."
"But not today...RUN DIANNA!"

I ran towards the 'red' door room. Xander followed and so did Niomy...but for other reasons.
"Ugh!" I heard Xander moan. I stopped running. I turned around and there it was. Niomy had Xander in his giant hands.
"XANDER!" I ran towards Niomy.
"NOT SO FAST GIRL! Hand over the Crystal Dream Catchers, and I'll hand over your friend here."
"N-NO DI-DIANNA!" He said as Niomy was squeezing him with his hand, chocking him.
"Ok Niomy! You've won." I threw him the dream catchers.
"YES! FINALLY ALL MINES!" He let Xander go to catch the dream catchers. Xander caught them mid air before Niomy could.
"WHAT! XANDER YOU FOOL!"
Xander ran much faster to me, threw me the dream catchers and we went into the 'red' door room. I shut the door viciously behind him.

Both out of breath and out of danger I said to Xander,
"W-Wait N-Niomy's your, your brother?!" I said shocked and surprised.
"What? Shocked to see that I have family?" He smirked.
"Well I just didn't think it would be Niomy of all people."
"You see Dianna, everyone here was once a happy child just like you. We all had normal lives till me dreamed to far and ended up here. We are called wanderers. We all had family's. Brothers, sisters, dads, and mothers and Niomy just so happens to be my older, eviler brother."
"I'm sorry that first thing you said. Who exactly is everyone?" I asked.
"See for yourself." I pointed outwards. It was then that I realized, we were on a hight balcony, looking over a vast kingdom, with thousands! All children.
"Welcome Dianna, to Meratle."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:O
Only a few chapters left!!! :O
Vote if you're excited for part two of the Sweet Nightmares series!