'The Team'

You were silent, you had checked up on the young master, making a few more rolls and biscuits that he desired. And once again, you were back, standing next to Mey Rin who was always sent on Fridays to deliver mail.

"Thank you again." You whispered to her, the letter to Adrian safely tucked into her pouch. "Honestly, [Y/N]. It's the least I could do after everything." She gave you a quick hug, saddling up on an older stallion, his tope mane sparkled in the setting sun's light.

"See you by midnight."

"See you by midnight." You whispered back, watching her ride off into the well trimmed path. You shook your head, hoping she'd make haste in delivering that note. The idea that it could still be obtained by the... Others, frightened you beyond explanation. However, you were known for your fierce personality, and as frightened as you have sometimes been your head always was held high.

You smoothed the pesky wrinkles in your golden yellow skirt, your train was slightly damp and muddy from your goodbye to Mey Rin, a drowsy sigh passed your chapped lips and you headed back through the servants' door and into your room. You wanted to retire for the night very, very badly--These demons were driving you insane and you didn't want them around you, not any more--Yet, the great likely hood of duty calling you back to work prevented you from sleeping. So, instead, you pulled out a shorter yellow skirt and switched from the old one. Gently laying the garment into a laundry basket you shared with Sebastian.

"Oy vey," You grumbled, shutting your bedroom door tightly behind you and making your way to the kitchen for a small snack. "What am I supposed to do about two obnoxious territorial demons, who don't know how to stop?!" You mumbled under your breath angrily, pulling out a newly clean plate off the shelf.

"Trust me, I've been trying to figure that out for years, and there's nothing you can do but kill them." You gasped, the plate slipping from your grasp as you spun around. Face to face with a tall man, black hair slicked into place, his green eyes bore into your covered ones. You let out another shaky breath.

"Wow... That's a warm welcome after 20 years of not seeing one another." You snapped. Picking up the shards of broken plate, and carefully setting them on the table.

"Has it been 20 years? It felt like last week, to me at least." He rolled his eyes, taking a seat behind the wooden kitchen table.

"Well, time ticks a bit faster for us." Was your reply. Refusing to face him as you moved some of the hair that had slipped from your bun, back under the bobby pins.

"You sure about that? I don't see a single wrinkle on your face, and I highly doubt it's just 'good genetics' or something stupid like that." He interrogated. "But that's not my question for you at the moment... Why are you writing to The Undertaker?" He inquired, you refused to speak for a few moments. Hands placed before you, taking the seat across from him. "I don't know what you mean."

"I actually, am rather certain you do. You see," He paused, slamming a thick red leather book before you and flipping to a bookmarked page. "See right here?" He asked, pointing to a panel in the drawn out book. "That's you writing a letter to The Undertaker, or previously known as Adrian Crevan, but only to friends, family, and his previous partner and boss. So, where do you fit into those categories?" You frowned.

"Why does it matter? I believe you failed to make that point." You diverted.

"I asked you a question, 'demon hunter'." He snarled, his hand snatching out and grabbing your wrist. You kept a straight face, ignoring the slowly increasing pressure. He kept pressing harder and harder, watching as tears filled your eyes from the pain you physically were registering. Mentally, however, you were fine. You would not crack first.

"Fine," He spat, releasing your nearly crushed wrist as tears spilled down your cheeks.

"A war has begun, more and more demons have started to steal dying souls. And even the souls that are still alive, not to mention fully healthy. No one but the Reapers has sought out to stop them, but we have lost a number of fairly experienced reapers. Not to mention the mass of inexperienced ones. The Undertaker has already agreed to help the fight, and from up high they are in search of every single well skilled reaper out there." You still didn't respond. He sighed, clearly annoyed by your lack of reaction.

"They want to reassemble 'The Team'." Your face gradually paled.

"No." You snapped, standing up swiftly. "I quit for a reason, William! That world is hell!" You snarled. "I'm sick of being monitored, and I'm sick of making others die who don't deserve it." Your eyes were still overflowing with tears, your wrist trying to heal itself but to little avail. "I shouldn't have done it! That's what they're telling us! 'You shouldn't have committed suicide! Now go out into the world and take other's lives away for a living! Isn't it fun'?!" You were burning red, sobs began to rack your body. "I don't want to do it anymore! I only did it 'cause Ronald had too!" You screamed, clasping your good hand over your mouth in hopes of silencing your cries.

"[Y/N]!" William spoke calmly, as always. His hand reached out and took hold of your good arm, pulling you closer. "Ronald's been added." He informed you, hand pushing away some of your vainly shed tears.

"W-What?" You breathed. "No... They can't... He could get killed." You mumbled.

"Don't you think they know that's how you'll think?" He answered.

"I'm not a reaper anymore, Will. I can't do that kind of stuff." You answered quietly.

"Well, it appears to me that a certain Undertaker can fix that." You nodded.

"Fine. I'll help, but let them know I'm not doing it for them and their selfish reasons, I am not doing it for this already damned world, I'm doing it for my cousin." You said flatly.

"I don't think they could look at it any other way, goodbye [Y/N]." He looked down at his watch, adjusting his glasses as he looked back up.

"And stay safe."

Hello Guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been terribly busy.

    Okay... So, for those who don't know how reapers become reapers. A grim reaper is someone who committed suicide and as punishment you have to take away the lives of others. More information will be released later...

And for those who like Aot and Cosplaying madness go ahead and subscribe to me on YouTube, my account is A wild Allen

Thanks guys~ Bye!