Twelve

Loki's POV
There was a loud roar in the Helicarrier, this could only mean one thing, the monster has come out to play.
I quickly stood up chuckling and waited for my escape to come, and he came fast.
"Hawkeye is taking care of making the Helicarrier fall out the sky, we got teams at the fans to make sure they don't work," Said one of my Hypnotized Soldiers.
"Good work now open the door" I chuckled.
The door opened and I came out. I had the door close and  made one of my clones appear when Thor had busted into the room.
"Are you ever not going to fall for that?" I asked.
"Nope but I won't," I heard a familiar voice say.
I turned to where the voice came from to see Skylinda with some kind of gun.
"Are you going to shoo-" I was interrupted as I was blasted off into the wall.
Skylinda's P.O.V.
"Are you going to shoo-" Loki was saying as I blasted him into the wall. I immediately ran to the panel. I was trying to help Thor out but I didn't know which button to press. I was about to press the big red button. My finger was on it when Phil ran into the room and stopped me.
"STOP THAT WILL MAKE HIM DROP!" He yelled.
I quickly retreated my finger and stepped back.
Then out of nowhere Loki sneaked up behind Phil and stabbed his back.
"NO!" I cried as I ran to his aid.
"Argh you foolish mortals! You never listen!" Loki said with such anger.
"Brother stop this!" Thor cried.
"Loki please you don't have to do this!" I screamed.
He walked towards me and grabbed a fist full of my hair. He then pull me up making me let out a painful scream.
"These mortals bother, they believe us immortals." Loki smirked. I tried to read his mind and surprisingly he let me.
I'm going to throw him off the plane, and I'm taking you with me.
"No please stop its not too late," I kicked and punched but it seemed to not do any use.
Loki only smirked and threw me over the panel. I landed on the big red button making Thor drop. I stared in shock at what had happened. Loki then walked over to me and waved his hand commanding me with his magic to sleep.
And since I couldn't fight against it...
I did...