Three

~Dream~(third person P.O.V.)
"Where are you?" A boy called as he went through the maze of flowers.
"Look behind you," a girl giggled.
"You made me get scared!" The boy claimed.
"Scared of what?" The girl asked.
"Of losing you," the boy replied.
"Don't worry," the girl then lightly kissed the boy on his cheek. "You're my little blue friend, you'll never lose me."
They both smiled and continued playing
~End Of Dream~ (back to Skylinda's P.O.V.)
"Wake up Sky, the sun must shine," I heard Nat say as she woke me up.
"I'm up, and did you really have to make that reference?" I smirked.
"Sorry, I couldn't help myself," she smiled.
"So how's our little guest?" I asked looking at Loki, who was staring at Steve and Tony.
"He's been quiet the whole ride, he was looking at you for some time though," she stated.
"Imma talk to him," I said as I unbuckled my seatbelt.
"Alright just be careful," she said as I left.
I sat in a seat across from him. He noticed and then looked at me, with some kind of sadness in his eyes.
"You knew my name, how?" I asked.
"You really don't remember me, do you?" He said.
This startled and got the attention of Steve, Tony, and Natasha.
"No, I don't," I started. "Why would I? I've never seen you in my life."
"Skylinda!" He was starting to yell. "What have these mortals done to you? We grew up together, we played together, we were friends! I was your little blue friend." His eyes started to fill with water but he somehow managed to hold them back.
The headache started to come back again, but this time it was bearable. "I'm sorry, but, who are you?" I said, I was starting to feel sorry for him.
"Skylinda y-" he was caught off by a noise of thunder. He then looked up, like he was looking for something.
"Scared of a little thunder?" I heard Steve say.
"I'm not overly fond of what follows," he said then looking at me.
Then something had hit us, which made the jet go through rough shake. I saw Tony open the door which let in a strong muscular man with blond hair enter the jet. He pushed Tony and made him fall on Steve. He then walked over to Loki and grabbed him. He paused a moment to look at me, then he left.
"What the fuck, you let him get away!" Tony screamed at me.
"I'm sorry," I yelled back.
He then made his way to the door. "Stark! We need a plan of attack!" Steve ordered him.
"I have a plan. Attack," he stated before he jumped out.
"Steve you go and help Tony, I'll keep an eye on Loki," I told Steve as I followed Tony out.
In mid air I shifted into a hawk and flew down to where Loki and the blond guy were. As I was getting closer I shifted back to my original form and watched as Loki and the man talked.
"Now you listen well brother," the man said as he pointed a hammer at Loki. Brother? He must be Thor. Then, Tony flew in with his suit which cause him to wipe out Thor.
"I'm listening," I heard Loki say to the air. This made me laugh a little which made Loki look at my direction.
"I know you're there Skylinda," he said. I got out of the shadows and walked towards him.
"Would you just call me Sky? I kinda hate hearing my full name," I told him.
"Why?" He shot me a confused look.
I let out I deep sigh, "I don't know, I just don't," I shrugged at the end.
He looked at me puzzled for a while, as to be taking in my request.
"Fine, but only cause you asked for it," he smiled at the end. Did he just smile at me? Woah! This is weird, he's the villain, he shouldn't do that!
"So, how come you know me," I asked and as he was about to answer I cut him off by saying, "and take it easy, I was found here on Earth when I was 5. I was under a deep sleep without dreaming for 10 years until I woke up, remembering nothing of my past. I was then hypnotized to try and find out but all we could get were my name, age, and powers. I had asked everyone to call me Sky because I started to hate being called by my full name." I finished.
"So you don't remember anything?" He asked, curiosity in his eyes.
"Nope, not a bit," I said. "But it doesn't matter, I never actually have wanted to know until I saw you." I said gesturing towards him.
He then looked at the ground and let out a deep sigh. "I wish you could remember."
We then heard a loud boom. We both ran to the cliff and saw Tony, Steve, and Thor on the ground defeated.
Loki chuckled, "they're hopeless."
I turned to him and said, "they're my friends, they got me."
Loki just smirked, but then he faded into a blank stare. We stood there for a while, until the other catched up. We went into the jet plane. With Thor inside with us now.
"Imma sleep again," I told Nat. "But this time, all the way until we get to the base.
"Alright," was her response. I closed my eyes and once again, I fell asleep.

~~~
Hello my fellow readers! This is a message so that oyu can please help me! I entered this story in the Watty Awards and I need help to win! So can you all please help me??? Thank you!

🌺Danny