Six

Sky's P.O.V.
I woke up to the noise of beeping monitors and shuffling glass tubes. I looked around taking in my surroundings. I was in a room that was too white.
"Hey glad to see you're awake," Bruce came in smiling.
"Eh, what's up doc?" I responded to his salute.
"Hey, I didn't know we had a Bugs Bunny up in here!" He laughed.
I laughed with him and then tried to get up but failed in the intent.
"Woah there, watch yourself!" Bruce stated. "You suffered some kind of concision."
"Actually I went through a kind of Hey-You-Are-Getting-Your-Memory-Back headache." I said as I grabbed my pounding head.
I looked at Bruce and saw a confused expression on his face.
"Y-You got your memory back?" Bruce stammered.
"Yeah, but God my head hurts," I laughed, but then stopped due to the pain. I just ended up smiling at him.
He kept on staring, and staring, and staring, and staring, like he was caught in thought, until it became annoying.
"Hey I'm cool, can I leave now?" I spoke up
"Uh, oh yeah let me just unhook you from the machines before you go," he stuttered as he started to set me free.
"Do you have any Alvil? You know for the headache?" I asked.
"Yeah hold on," he say as he went to a drawer and took out the pills. He then handed them to me with a water bottle, "here you go."
"Thanks," I responded. I took in the two pills he gave me and gulped down the water bottle haft way. I wiped my mouth. "So where's the others?"
And once again he was caught in thought, and once again I spoke him out of it. "Oh, um, yeah, they're in the bridge worried as hell for you. You haven't woken up in..."
"Two days I know," I cut him off.
"Ok weird, um, you sure you ok?" Banner asked shocked.
"Yeah, I'll see you later alligator," I smiled at him as I left him confused in the lab and made my way to the bridge.