Five

I walked down to Loki's cells. I was terrified by what he was going to tell me. But at the same time, I needed to know. I walked inside and saw him with his head in his hands. He didn't notice I had entered. I kept walking.
"I know you're here, and I did notice you entered," he spoke when I was close to him.
"Well that leaves out the introducing," I smirked. I grabbed a chair and sat in front of him, crossed my arms over my chest, and stared at him.
After a while, he leaned back in his cell and did the same.
God his eyes are so beautiful!
Wait, oh god, I can't be falling for him!
We stayed like that for a while. It started to become annoying. I saw that he smirked at something but still, I didn't ask. I didn't break the silence either so I just spoke to him through our minds. ((A/N: So let me give a heads up, when I use (") they're talking, but when it's (') then they're thinking, both mean they're communicating, ok?))
'So I heard you are telepathic,' I thought.
'Well, I'm glad to see you still hold your ability,' he smirked.
'I came for a favor,' I thought.
His smirk then disappeared into a dead serious face. "Is it about your past?"
I nodded. There it was again. Silence, but this time it was different. The one before was teasing, but this one was sadness.
"Thor couldn't tell you all about yourself," he smirked and looked down. "I don't blame him, you would spend all your time with me."
"Why?" I asked. "What was it about you that I hanged out with you all the time?"
He let out a sadden chuckle, "we were good friends, you were a light elf. You're in fact, the only surviving light elf. Your parents sent you to Asgard right before Malakeith was going to destroy your world. You were put under sleep. You didn't wake up until two years after Odin took me from Jotunheim.
"We became great friends, some could say that at times, we were a little more than that." He paused to sigh, "then one day, Odin saw us playing, I turned into my Jotun form, which startled Odin. He then erased your memory, despite my pleading, and sent you to Midgard. At the time, I thought you dead for a long time. He erased my memory too. I gained it back once he told me about my real parentage."
I looked at him with mixed emotions. You could say it was an emotion with no name.
"What is your Jotun from?" I asked in a whisper.
Then, I felt the room's temperature drop. I looked around, and then back at Loki, he was was turning blue. His skin tone was a deep shade of blue, the deepest one I've ever seen, and his eyes were red, a blood type of red that could implant horror with I simple glance. My eyes widen in horror and fascination. And then, as he was returning to his original form, my head was in horrible pain. so much was the pain that I started screaming and holding my head.
Loki's P.O.V.
"What is your Jotun form?" Sky whispered. Did she really want to know? But then again, what's how we became friends. I took a deep breath and started to change. The rooms temperature dropped and Sky looked around in awe. I chuckled at her amusement. Just like the first time.
Then when she looked at me, her eyes widen, I could see a little horror in her eyes, although there was still fascination. I didn't want to scare her, out of all people, not her. I started to turn back into my Asgardian form. But I noticed that she winced. I furrowed my eyebrows together at her sudden wince. Then she freaked out.
"Ahhhhhh!" She screamed in a high pitched voice as she held her head.
I looked at her trying to enter her mind but something kept blocking my entrance. The harder I tried the worse it became for her. I stopped. I got up and went as close to her as I could.
"Sky! Are you alright?" I yelled with concern and desperation. I wanted to know what was happening to her. Have I done this to her? Oh by Odin's beard, what's is happening to her.
"Sky!" the red hair woman yelled as she came in. "Bruce get in her! I think she's convulsing!"
"What's happening to her?" I cried but there was no reply.
"I'm here!" Said a man with messy hair, I suppose he's Bruce, the green beast. "Oh my god, we need to get her to the lab right now!"
Then, as I feared, she just stopped moving.
"Bruce!" The red haired woman yelled again.
Bruce placed two of his fingers on her neck. "She's still alive, lets just take her to the lab." He answered.
I let out a sigh in relief. I went back to my seat in my cell and collapsed in it. I watched as the red haired woman and Bruce took Sky to the lab. I was also able to catch an angered glance from the woman.
~~~
Ok guys, so I'm leaving this little note with this little cliff hanger ((yes I know I'm evil *laughs*)) to just say and let clear that Imma let it be a few days before Loki can escape alright?

BTW, sorry for the long time it took to update.