Four

"Wake up," Steve shook me awake.
"Where are we?" I yawned.
"Almost at the base," Nat answered.
I got up and went to the back part where Loki, Tony, and Thor were at.
"Hey kiddo," Tony greeted me.
I raised an eyebrow at him. "Did you really just call me "kiddo"?"
"Yeah, so?" He shrugged.
I lifted my hand, Loki and Thor were watching, and made him lift up.
"Hey! Put me down!" Tony started to yell. This caught the attention of Nat and Steve.
"Sky, put the poor guy down, can you see he can't even help himself out of it?" Steve stated. I laughed.
"First, Mr. Richie Rich must promise me not to call me "kiddo" ever again," I chuckled.
"Yes I promise! Now put me down!" He yelled. I laughed again and then put Tony down.
Thor looked like he was going to say something but before he had the chance Nat said we have arrived at the base.
I then shifted into a hawk again and went through the opening of the door leaving everyone behind.
•••Time Lapse•••
We were all sitting in the bridge in a round table looking at the monitors as Nick talked with Loki.
"It's an impressive cage," Loki taunted. "Not built, I think, for me."
"It's built for something a lot stronger then you," Nick responded.
"Oh I've heard," Loki started, "the beast, yet, makes play he's still a man. how desperate are you to call upon such lost creatures to defend you?"
"How desperate am I? You come to my world, take two of my finest men, you want to rule it. You speak of freedom but you kill cause it's fun." Nick said infuriated.
"Oh, it burns you. To have come so close to such power, unlimited power, to share with humanity," Loki smirked. "And then, to be reminded what real power is."
"Well let me know if real power wants a magazine or something," Nick stated as he left the room. The screens then went out.
"Loki's going to drag this out. So, Thor, what's his play?" Nat said looking at Thor.
"He has an army," he started, "called the Chitari. They are not of Asgard or any known world. He means to lead them against your people, and they will win him the Earth, in return, I suspect, for the Tesseract."
"An army. From outer space?" Steve asked.
"So he's building another portal?" Bruce asked in response.
"That is what what he needs Eric Selvig for," I stated.
"Selvig?" Thor asked in confusion.
"He was an astrophysicist," Banner clarified him.
"He was a friend," Thor mentioned. His friend? Of course! Loki is using his friend against him so all this must be for vengeance over something.
"Loki has him under some sort of spell, along with one of ours," she stated looking said, and I don't blame her, she loves Clint. I can see it.
"I want to know why he let us take him in? He's not leading an army from here," Steve spoke.
"Guys he's right, I think something here is too suspicious," I agreed.
"I don't think we should be focusing on Loki, that guy's brain is a bag full of cats. You can smell crazy on him," Bruce suggested.
"Take care on how you speak. Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard, and is my brother," Thor said hurt.
"He killed eighty people in two days," Nat stated glaring at Thor.
"He's adopted," Thor said.
"Well he killed eighty people with his sexy smile," ((A/N: sorry had to cx)) I thought out loud.
Then everyone turned and glared at me. I just tried hide under then table. Thor looked at me the same way he did before, but was once again cut off
"I think it's about mechanics. Iridium. What do they need Iridium for?" Bruce said.
"It's a stabilization agent," Tony popped out of no where. Then Bruce and him started to ramble on talking in this science language. Only stopping to point out a man playing Galga and Agent Hill asking him annoyed of him when he became an expert in thermonuclear astrophysics.
They both then left the room and headed to the lab.
"Ugh, I find Tony annoying sometimes, but then, he's a really cool guy," I commented.
Thor then spoke up, "How are you Lady Skylinda," he asked with confusion in his eyes.
"Uh, um. I'm fine?" I answered warily.
"Do you remember me?" He then said out of nowhere.
I took a deep breath and let out a long sigh.
"You and Loki seem to know my past self, either way, I do not," I paused. "Can you please tell me, who I am?"
"Take a seat, please," Thor insisted.
We spent the next two hours talking about my past self. Not once, did I interrupt him.
•••Time Lapse•••
"What! That can't be true!" I yelled at Thor.
"Lady Skylinda, please calm down," Thor tried to comfort me.
"Stop calling me that! Just call me Sky! And how can I calm down!" I kept yelling. By now all the Avengers, Nick, and Phil were in the same room as us.
"What's wrong?" Nick asked in his monotone voice.
"What's wrong? Well let me tell you, Thor just told me about my past self of the four years he's known me! All he could actually tell me were some stuff we played together but that I would spent the whole time with Loki!" I kept yelling. "he told me if I wanted to know everything about myself that I would have to talk to Loki for it!"
"Sky, calm down," Phil said in a soft voice.
"I have to talk to Loki," I said as I made my way to him.
"Wait," Nick called.
"What," I answered frustrated.
"If your going to talk to him then wait I minute while we set the cameras," he ordered. "Or else you won't talk to him.
I groaned angered. "Fine, but be quick."
And as promised, it only took a minute to set up.