Chapter Five

Be confused Karkat~

I can't believe it. Dave Strider was kissing me! And I was kissing back. Wait does this mean we are matesprites?

I felt Dave pick me up and lay me on my bed. "Dave?" He nodded and looked at me. Well, at least I think he looked at me. "Are we... Um.." I stuttered. "Only if you want to." He smirked. I nodded. "Then will you be my boyfriend, kitkat?" I smiled and nodded.

"Yes, but don't get any ideas.. My head still kinda hurts.." It's not like I didn't want to stay with him, because I did, it's because my head still hurt.. But just the slightest. "Oh, that.. Yeah, I guess you should go to bed and rest." He scratched the back of his neck standing.

He went to my closet. I quickly got into my boxers before he returned with an over sized shirt. "Thanks,fuckass." I grinned. He laughed and kissed my forehead making me blush.

"I love you, Kitkat." Oh my gog. He said he loves me. I blushed a deep shade of red. "I-i love you,too..Dave." I said his name. That's so not normal for me. He quickly noticed. "Dave?" I laughed. "That's your name right fuckass?" He pushed up his shades. "Yep, but you either call me fuckass, Strider, or something else. Never Dave."

I just laughed and noticed him leaving my reach,but I quickly grabbed his arm. "Umm, will you stay with me? Please?" He had a very light shade of blush rise into his freckled cheeks. So light I could barely see it.

"Cute, and sure." I laid down and he followed after me. "Goodnight, Kitkat." I smiled. My eyes slowly drifting to sleep, when Dave kissed my cheek.

I opened my eyes. "Goodnight,Dave." And then he took off his shades and-wait he did what? I quickly looked over but his eyes were shut. Whatever I'm tired.

Who shall we be now?

I don't know...hmm what about-

Be Kanaya~

What the hell does she have to do with this?

Just trust me

Fine~

Be Kanaya MaryAm before we change again shortly~

"I knoww Kanaya! It's just..I don't knoww..Ugh!"

"Calm Down Dear. I'm Sure If You Sit Down And Talk, You Shall Realize If You Are In Love Or Not."

"Fin! But evverythin wwill not be like that Kan! You don't evven knoww!" Eridan stood up from my couch and ran out the door. "Oh My.." I stood up as well and followed him. "Eridan, Darling, Just Trust Me, You'll Do Indeed Fine."

He nodded, motioning that as a thank you. I walked inside and locked my door. "Kanaya, Dear, is that you?" I looked up the stairs to see Rose standing at the very top.

"Indeed. I Was Just Helping Eridan With Relationship Problems. It Seems He Thinks He Has Fallen In Love." Rose ran down stairs, jumping into my arms and kissing me.

"Like me and you?" She asked pulling away. I nodded and she jumped off of me. "Rosy, would you like some tea?" I asked. I walked into the kitchen and turned on the stove after putting water in the tea pot.

"That would be wonderful." She said, walking into the kitchen as well.

Okay,okay. Who do you wanna be now?

Can we be Dirk?

Dirk?!

Yes, Dirk... Got a problem with it?

Whatever...

Be Dirk Strider~

"Dirk?" I opened my eyes and saw Jake standing in front of me. I was laying on my bed next to Lil' Cal.

"Sup," I said sitting up at the end of my bed. "Dirk you awake?" I slowly nodded only to be punched on. "Let's wrestle!" He said pinning me to the bed.

I smirked.

I knew I was letting him win.. Or maybe I was just tired? Whatever.. But he enjoyed himself winning. "Come on! Your not even trying." He said. I love it when he whines like that. It sounds so cute with his British accent.

I laughed and rolled him over where I was on top now. "Happy?" He smiled. "Very." I kissed his cheek. "Now I'm even more happy!" He laughed as I started kissing his neck. He's very ticklish on his neck. Who knew right?

"Too bad you're cheating!" He said. "Your distracting me.. That's so cheating!" I smirked. "At least you enjoyed my distraction.." He smiled. "I'm hungry." He popped up. He tried to wiggle out of my grasp but had no luck.

"Get up.. I'm hungry." I stood up and so did he. "Do you want to go out to eat?" He asked. I shrugged. "Sure," he smiled and grabbed his jacket. "Then let's go!" He ran out the door and got in my car.

"I'll come back for you later Lil' Cal!" I clicked my tongue and ran out.

I didn't want to really go anywhere fancy, so I just ate at Whataburger. Jake seemed pretty happy with it though. He jumped out of the car and ran inside. I sighed and followed, locking my door behind.

"You're so slow." He said. I laughed and wrapped and arm around his waist. He didn't seem to mind my arm around him. He was looking at the menu until it was our turn.

I paid for our food and got drinks. I got orange juice and Jake got tea. We sat down and I placed my arm around his shoulder now. He smiled and leaned his head on my chest. "I love you." I said kissing his forehead. "I love you , too."

I noticed a familiar face walk in. "Jane?" I said and she looked over at us. "Hello Dirk, Jake." She replied happily. "What are you doing here, I thought you were the cooking type." I laughed and Jake got up out of my chest.

"Normally yes, but right now I'm in a bit of a hurry." She smiled and turned around to order. Then we didn't really talk. Whatever, Jake is being like so adorable right now.

He placed his head onto my neck and is leaving small kisses, like I did when we were 'wrestling'. It didn't really tickle, it just.. I can't really explain it. It felt really cool.

Then our order came out and he stopped. "Would you like some ketchup , sirs?" She asked. Jake nodded. "Yes please." He smiled.

Then we are in silence until he broke it before I could. "Thank you." I nodded and smiled with him.

A/N||| Sorry this chapter was a little short, but I hope you enjoyed. Bye😝