Chapter Twelve

[Small vide0 f0r fun!]

Be Dave~

Wait, who put you in charge?

Mom did

Ugh! Dang it mom!

Boys be nice!

Be Dave, again~

That motherfucker. I can't believe he's making me do this. Who is it? Well I can't tell you. At least, not yet."Buuu, you... Whaaaaa?" Karkat stuttered.

"Yeah.. I don't know what it is, but Eridan just seems more appealing to me than you.. But we can still be friends.. Right?" He burst into tears. My tears already gone. My tears were out of anger that someone was making me do this to Karkat.

"NO! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, DAVE???!!! NO! JUST.. NO!" He said the last part with so much force, the rain sounded soft.

He ran inside leaving me alone. Ugh. Remember when I got that creepy ass message? I CAN tell you that it's not fucking John doing this. Good thing. I'd die if my best friend was doing this.

No. The person doing this was worse.

I got up and started walking home. I haven't seen my bro in a while, so I'm going to go back home. Only thing I can really do right now.

I get to choose!

Says who?

Dad!

Ugh! Dang it dad!

Boys be nice!

Be Karkat Vant-

Really last name?

-as~

I waited for Dave to leave until I left and headed to Kanaya's hive. It wasn't a long walk since I was in deep thought. Normally I would tell Kanaya I was coming, but no didn't feel like it.

I knocked on the door. "Who Is It?" Her voice was calm. "IT'S KARKAT.." I said. She opened the door. Her skirt was raised and her shirt was pulled half way up. Her hair was a mess. My eyes widened. "..BAD TIMING..?" I said joking a little.

She laughed nervously and straitened her clothes out. "Karkat What Are You Doing Here At Nine O'clock At Night, Dear?" She let me in as Rose pulled her shirt down.

"Well... Dave.." She lost her smile. "What Did Dave Strider Do To You? I Thought You Two Were Matesprites?" I sighed and told her the story. "Hmm.." Rose said while listening. "WHAT THE FUCK DOES 'Hmm' MEAN?" Rose snapped up looking at me. "What? Oh sorry Karkat, I was just thinking." Unrolled my eyes. "ABOUT....??" She smiled sweetly.

"Well, Dave wouldn't normally do something like this. He would say it would be 'Not Cool' or 'Against Bro Rules'." Me and Kanaya both looked at her. "Rose..What Are You Saying Dear?"

"I'm saying that I think someone's making Dave do this." Me and Kanaya looked at each other.

"Like Who?"

Update faster than n0rmal? Y0u're welc0me! I'm g0ing t0 d0 my little n0tes like this fr0m n0w 0n since my z0diac is Aradia. Anyway.. S0 h0pe y0u like update! Als0, d0n't hate me! I have a plan f0r this b00k n0w. And y0u will abs0lutely l0ve it!

°Bethany_21_°