Chapter Ten

Be Dave Strider~

It's plan proof! Not even Egbert would've thought about this. Like damn. Good job Karkles. Point one for the nubby troll.

"DAVE FUCKING STRIDER!" I glanced at him. "Whaaattt??" he gently shoved my shoulder. "THERE IS A PROBLEM TO THE FUCKING PLAN! WE'RE GONNA NEED SOME HELP." easy. I nodded, grabbing my phone and dialing one number then murging the calls.

"Hey, Kanaya and Rose. Me and Karkles needs your help..."

"May I Ask With What, David?"

"I'll explain once you get here.. But please get here."

"Ok Dave. Me and Kanaya will be there in an hour or so."

"THANKS!!" Karkat yelled as I hung up. "Two down, Eight to go.. Then the humans."

"I SEE WHERE YOU'RE GOING WITH THIS FUCKING PLAN... SO I GUESS I'LL HELP.." he pulled out his phone in went in a different room.

====>

Everyone, except Sollux and Eridan, sat on the couch. And Nep- ":33 Dave!!" a voice said pouncing on top of me.

":33 AC giggles as the 'cool kid' falls off his feet. What is mewr plan? She askes licking her paws."

Riiight. "Ok everyone, gather around!"

"Okay so here's the plan. I'm not sure if yall noticed, but Sollux has been a total bastard since he found out me and Karks were dating. "

"SO WE'RE GOING TO GET HIM IN A RED ROM SO HE CAN LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE!"

"The person we chose is-"

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Everyone jumped back to the sound of karkat's door. "I'v--E got it!" Feferi bubbled.

"H--Ello Sollux!"

"Okay, everyone, hide!" I whispered. Everyone ran downstairs into the basement.

"Oh, hey FF. Why are you at KK's?" I hid behind the couch as he came in. I wanted to hear everything.

"Karcrab wanted m--E to
cl--Ean his fridg--E since he and Dav--E went in a dat--E and it n--E--Ed--Ed cl--Eaning!"

Nice save. Karkat was sitting right next to me. He nodded his head.

"2o, iit'2 ju2t you here?"

"Y--Es! Why? Do you n--E--Ed som--Ething?" points to the fish girl. I'd have to high-five her later.

I know who you want to be

You do?

Yes

So at the same time, We'll say the same thing?

Yes

Okay... One

Two

Three!

Feferi!
Sollux!

Shit

Ok rock, paper, scissors, okay?

*nods*

Rock, paper, scissors!

*Paper*
*Rock*

Hell ya!
Be Fish Girl~

"Ye2, can you help me wiith iit? IIt's kiinda per2onal.."

I nodded as he sat on the couch Karkat and Dave were behind.