Chapter 15

AMELIA'S POV;

As I walk out of StarBucks with my friend, Calci, I notice a familiar navy-blue car in the parking lot across the street from us, "why is he at Old Navy?" I whisper to myself in discuss, I mean seriously, Old Navy? Gross.
"What?" Calci, like the snoop she is, obviously heard me.
"I know that car." I point at the old car. She gives me a confused look, "ugh, let's go." I walked across the busy street quickly with Calci at my side, I vomited a little in my mouth before entering the store. It smelled like grandma and wet wood, G-R-O-S-S!
We walk around looking for the man that owned the car, as I act like I'm shopping I spot him with another familiar face, "why is he with him?" I say in anger.
"I am so confused right now." I roll my eyes and duck behind a rack of clothes pulling Calci down with me, "who are we stalking exactly?"
"Those too." I point at James and Carter from across the store.
"The two guys with the ugly Christmas-Type-Looking Sweaters and skinny jeans?"
"Yes."
"But they are acting so gay." I smack my friend across the face, "ouch, WTF girl."
"The one with the dark brown hair and the blue top is NOT gay, okay? He's just confused."
"Oooooooh, I get it now."
"Get what?"
"This is just like grade nine with Chris Lockindale."
"Yeah but the deference is that he WAS gay, James isn't."
"That's a gay name if you ask me."
I cross my arms, "I hate you sometimes."

JAMES POV;

"Why are we here again?"
I sigh before replying, "We need to buy some outfits that make us look like we are actually related to my family and my fa-"
"Wait, did you say WE?"
"Yeah, why?"
"To look like WE are related to the family?" I began to blush.
"Oh, I didn't mean it like that."
"It's okay. Anyway, I'm guessing your family is an Old Navy type?" he laughs.
"Ha, yeah one-hundred percent."
"Oh my god, so cute." he picks up a red v-neck t-shirt and puts it up against my chest.
"What?"
"You need to buy this." I roll my eyes, "I'm serious."
"Fine but if you choose my outfit I get to choose yours." he takes my hand and shakes it immediately.
"Deal!" Next thing I know Carter ran off to a deferent part of the store.
I begin to go through some clothes and pick out a cute baby blue button up t-shirt, "perfect, now to find-" I bump into a female, "sorry." I look up, "oh, Amelia weird to see you here."
"Yeah it is." she leans in closer and pulls me in for a kiss, "so good to see you and your outfit is cute."
"Thanks?"

CARTER'S POV;

I start to scroll through a rack of shoes when I see a cute pair of black flats, "oh, yas b*tch." I clap my hands once and grab a box of James' size. Now the outfits complete, I turn around and start to walk back to where James was. When I turned around the corner I was shocked with what I saw, "James!?"
"What?" he asked looking like something was wrong.
"The outfit you picked out for me is so cute." I give him a hug, "here, this is yours," I pass him my clothes and we swap.
"Happy you like it." he gave me a weak smile.
"You okay?"
"Yeah, I just saw Amelia not too long ago, it was weird seeing her here so I said hi."
"Oh nice to see you still talk." I felt like I was blushing, I don't know why I would be though. I just have a feeling that they're still together, I just don't want to say anything but that is one of the reasons I don't want to break up with Noah because I don't want to end up with James and find out he is cheating or something, James IS a player.
"Yeah, I guess so." he cleared his throat and we headed to the front to pay. when we left the store I saw someone in the corner of my eye, I quickly turned around for a second and I swear I saw Noah and Amelia holding hands, I looked again.
"Oh my god!" I whisper to James.
"What?"
"Look behind us by the red punch buggy." he does so.
"Is that-?"
"Yeah." we got in the car and I stayed quiet.
"Are you okay?" A tear ran from my eye and I shook my head. Noah was cheating on me, and does this mean Amelia was cheating on James?

JAMES POV;

What a whore! right after I broke up with her she starts dating Noah.
WAIT.
Isn't Noah gay? What a lying b*stered! I feel so bad for Carter right now. What was Noah doing here anyways? Right after that thought Carter replied like he was readying my mind, "I don't know what Noah is doing here, I never saw him in the store and-" I looked at him, he was tearing up again. He began to cry, "I-I just do-don't understand," he sniffled, "why he'd cheat on me." I rubbed his back as he rubbed his eyes and breathed in, calming himself down.
"It's fine, you didn't need him anyways. This just means you can get him back."
"What, how?"
"Well, he never saw us so obviously he doesn't know that you know he's cheating sooo..."
"Sooo?"
I sigh and roll my eyes, "so we pull a prank on him." I pull into the drive way and park in the garage. We head inside with our two bags of clothing.
"What kind of prank should we do?"
"I'm not quit sure yet but I will figure it out." he grabbed my hands.
"I can't wait. it's going to be so exciting."