Chapter 3

~One week later~

~Kellin's POV~

It's been a week since Vic and I have talked. I see him only when I preform "King for a Day" and even then he sends Tony to tell me. Why did I make out and almost have sex with Matty? God I am such an idiot! Nick walked into the bunk area and say across from me.

"Listen. If I know my cousin as well as I do, he'll get over it soon. You hurt him and now you need to fix things. Forget about what that bitch said and go and talk to him. We hate seeing you mope around."

He had a point.

"Alright I'll go but would you come with me? I don't want to face him alone, especially if SHE is there."

"Yeah. Let's go right now before you lose confidence."

I got up, got dressed, actually brushed my hair and teeth for the first time in a week and put on my Toms. After I was done, me and Nick walked down to PTV's bus. I knocked on the door and waited.

~Vic's POV~
I had just gotten done having sex with my girlfriend when I heard a knock at the bus door.

"Babe don't answer it. Just come cuddle with me."

"What if one of the guys forgot their keys and I don't answer it?"

"Fine," she pouted. "Go answer it."

I let out a sigh. She really got in my nerves sometimes. I pulled on my boxers and a pair of pants and went to see who was at the door. When I opened the door, I saw Kellin and Nick standing there.

"Hey Nick. What are you guys doing here?"

"Kellin wanted to apologize for what happened with Matty."

"Vic I'm so sorry for what happened. I was drunk and one thing led to another and I never meant to hurt you. I love you Vic. That kiss we did last week was real. At least for me. That's what I was trying to tell you the last time we talked. I'm in love with you. I know you'd never love me but I needed to tell you."

I stayed silent for a few minutes before I answered.

"Kells I'll always love you but you know I have a girlfriend. But....."

I trailed off. I've wanted this to happen since I first met him but now, I don't know what to do. I have Saige but Kellin loves me. HE FUCKING LOVES ME!!

"Can you give me a second Kells?"

"Uh... Yeah. Sure. I guess."

I ran back inside to talk to Saige. It was time to end it. The man I love loves me back.

"Babe who was there?"

"Kellin. He came to apologize."

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT TALKING TO HIM?!"

She shot out of bed quickly and grabbed my arm, tightly.

"That faggot isn't allowed near you and I made that very fucking clear with both of you!"

I was shocked. She's never yelled at me before.

"Look. Kellin is my friend and we preform together all the time. It's not like I can not see him. And listen, if you have a problem with it were done! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BUS AND NEVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN, BITCH!"

Yay Saige is finally gone!! And now Kellic can happen!! So comment and vote!
~Nichole