Prolouge

2011 one year after Selfish Machines came out.
~Vic's POV~
I sat down in my couch looking at the lyrics I just wrote.

Dare me to jump off of this Jersey bridge
Bet you never had a Friday night like this

Yeah that's all I had so far. Pathetic I know. Jaime came in and looked at the lyrics.

"How's the writing going?" He asked.

"Slow as fuck. I'm thinking of making this song a duet but I don't have a person in mind."

"Alot of our fans have been begging us to work with Kellin Quinn of Sleeping with Sirens so why not him?"

"I'll ask him on Twitter but I'm not sure he'll do it."

I got on Twitter and direct messaged Kellin.

"Hey it's Vic from Pierce the Veil. I have a song I need you on and alot of our fans want us to work together. Think you can get together with us to discuss the song?"

A few minutes later a message appeared on Twitter. It was from Kellin.

It said:
"Hell yeah man. Just name the place and time."

I replied:
"Give me a week or two to finish the lyrics and I'll message you when they're done."

Good. Now I just need to finish the lyrics.

~ A few weeks later (A.N.bc we all know Vic is a perfectionist)~

~Kellin's POV~
Today's the day I meet with Pierce the Veil. I'm so nervous to meet Vic. Have you seen how hot he is? God Kellin! Keep your dick in your pants, he's probably straight.

I get in my car and drive to Vic's house. Good thing I live in L.A. Or this trip would be alot longer. As I drive on the freeway, I listen to Pierce the Veil's last album.

God Vic's voice is like liquid butter.

~Two hours later~

I got out of my car and walked to Vic's front door. As I knocked on his door, I noticed my hands were sweating.

God! Get a grip on yourself Kellin!

Vic answered the door.

"Hey Kellin you made it! Come on in man. Kellin, this is Jaime our bass player, Tony our guitar player and Mike our drum player and my younger brother."

"I may be younger Vic, my I'm taller and I can kick you're ass!

Vic laughed.

God his laugh is sexy.

"Anyways, let's have you look at the song."

"Alright."

~A few minutes later~

"Dude that song was amazing! Where did you get the inspiration from?"

"As a teen, I was bullied so bad that I wanted to commit suicide but when I saw that Mike looked up to me, I stood up to the people that bullied me."

Wow he was bullied as a teen. Just like I was.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed the first part of this story. Please vote and comment.
~Nichole