Chapter 10

~Two months after Warped Tour~
~Vic's POV~
Today's the day. I'm going to propose to Kellin. We've only been together for three months but I've loved him for so long. The guys helped me plan it out so hopefully it goes well. I called Kellin and he answered after two rings.

"Hey baby. I was just thinking about you. What's up?"

"Do you want to go to dinner tonight?"

"Where to, baby?"

"Moray's Lounge."

"Ooh, fancy. What's the occasion?"

"Can't I take the love of my life to a good restaurant? Why do I need an occasion?" I asked nervously.

"I was just asking, don't get so defensive. What time should I be ready?"

"8 p.m. I'll pick you up so don't worry about how you'll get there."

"Ok, see you then."

He hung up and I almost dropped the phone because my hands were sweating so much. I went to the living room and sat down. Mike came and sat down next to me.

"You sounded soooo nervous. Don't worry. There is no way he would say no."

"But what if he does and I just look stupid?"

"Don't be so insecure. He'll say yes and you'll get married and you'll be together forever."

"Are you the gay one or am I? 'Cause that sounded pretty gay." I joked.

He smacked my arm. "Shut up. I got caught up in a moment. And if I was gay, dont you think I would dress better?"

"Do you see how I dress?" I laughed. "Anyways I gotta start getting everything ready. I haven't made the reservations yet."

"You better hurry you ass up because that place is hella hard to get a table there."

"I know. Now shut the hell up while I'm on the phone." I called the restaurant.

"Moray's Lounge. How can I help you?"

"Um, I need a table for two at 8 p.m."

"I can do that. Name?"

"Vic Fuentes."

"OK Mr. Fuentes. Any special occasion?"

"Um yeah. I'm gonna propose to my boyfriend. I'm kinda nervous."

"Don't worry Mr. Fuentes. We'll make it a very special night."

"Thank you. See you at 8."

~4 hours later ~
~Kellin's POV ~

I waited outside for my handsome boyfriend to show up. I wonder what this is all about. Maybe he has a surprise for me. Maybe its a new ca-- Honk! Honk!

"Kells, let's go."

I got in the car and he drove to the restaurant. After 20 minutes, we got to Moray's Lounge. Vic looked nervous as hell.

"Baby, you OK? You're kinda sweaty."

"I'm fine. It's just kinda hot out here."

"Vic, its cold as fuck. Seriously, what's wrong?"