Chapter 4

~Vic's POV~
After Saige left the bus, I went back outside to bring Kellin inside. When I got to the door, he was gone. I frantically looked around and didn't see him. I ran out the door, forgetting for the moment that I didn't have a shirt on. I saw Andy from BVB and yelled to him.

"Andy! Have you seen Kellin?!"

"Yeah he just went into his bus!" He yelled back. "By the way, nice shirt!"

Ugh, I was in no mood for sarcasm. His shirts had so many hole it in, it wasn't even funny. I ran to his bus and knocked loudly on the door.

~Kellin's POV~
While getting ready to preform with my band, I heard someone knock on my door, hard.

Damn. Doesn't anyone know how to knock quietly. I have a fucking headache!

I answered the door and Vic was there.

"Nice shirt there, sexy. But the male stripping will have to wait. I have to go on sta--"

He didn't let me finish before he slammed his lips in mine. I was in shock but kissed him back. He ran his fingers through my hair and broke away.

"Kells, I've loved you since I first met you. I never said anything because I thought you were straight. Now I know why Saige never liked you. Because you were in love with me."

I was shocked. He loved me. He really did!

"Vic, what about Saige though? I don't want her to find out about what just happened."

"That bitch is gone for good. I never loved her like I love you Kellin. You're the only one I want."

I looked at him and smiled. He loves me. But something was bothering me.

"Vic, what about the thing with Matty?"

"That doesn't matter anymore. As long as it didn't mean anything, I'm okay with it."

"Alright. I just have one question for you."

"What it is Kells?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Of course!"

He kissed me and I "forgot" about the show I had to preform.

Yay! Kellin and Vic are together! But what happens when Warped Tour separates the new couple?
Vote and comment!
~Nichole