Chapter 11

~Third POV~

It's the day of the long awaited Kellic wedding. Vic was on PTV's tour bus, because Kellin didn't want him to "accidentally" see his tux, getting ready. Mike, Jaime and Tony were on there as well getting ready. Vic sat there brushing his hair nervously. He was ready to marry Kellin but he didn't want anything to ruin it. Especially Matty.

Inside the beautiful hotel, Kellin got ready too fast and was now bored. Gabe, Jack, Justin and Nick slowly got dressed, annoying Kellin. Kellin thought of straightening his hair for the first time in 10 years but thought better of it. He wanted to look like the same Kellin Vic had fallen in love with. Two more hours til his band walked him down the aisle. Vic and Kellin decided against their parents waking them down the aisle, seeing as they didn't approve of them being together.

"Vic, quit brushing your hair and get ready. I know we got two hours left but your still in your street clothes. Get. Your. Ass. Moving." Mike said.

"Mike, your not Dad. So stop acting like him. I'm nervous. What if Matty comes and ruins this whole thing or Kellin changes his mind and walks out of the hotel? I don't think I could take either of those things happening." Vic said.

"First off, Kellin's stuck with you since you guys first met although I don't know why. Second off, Matty hasn't been seen since the end of Warped. So why would any of those things happen?" Mike said.

Jaime brought a shot of vodka to Vic. "Drink this. It'll calm your nerves. My dad took a shot before he got married."

Vic took the shot and coughed. Damn, that was strong. He got up and grabbed his suit. He quickly got dressed and started to straighten his hair for the first time in 8 years.

~2 hours later~

The hotel staff had decorated the hall beautifully. White roses with black tips were at the edge of every aisle. Vic and Kellin had asked a pastor from a local church to come orchestrate the wedding. Kellin's little cousin Copeland would be the flower girl and there wasn't going to be a ring bearer. To the two grooms, it seemed like a straight thing to do. The guests had been waiting for Black Veil Brides to start The Mortician's Daughter. No Wedding March for these two men.

There was five knocks at the door, signalling for BVB to start playing. Copeland walked out first and delicately strewn the flowers on the aisle. The guest stood up and Vic and the rest of PTV walked down. He looked more handsome than he ever had. Once they got to the front, Kellin and the rest of SWS walked down the aisle. Vic let out a gasp. Kellin's hair was styled perfectly, his beautiful blue eyes sparkling.

Kellin got to the front and stood right next to Vic. Vic just wanted the pastor to hurry up so he can kiss his beautiful husband. The guest sat down as well a Black Veil Brides. Andy rushed to sit next to Mikayla and Jake walked towards Asia. The pastor started speaking but Vic wasn't listening. It wasn't until Mike nudged him that he realized the pastor asked him to say his vows. Both Vic and Kellin had written their own vows. (A.N. I'm not going to write down their vows BC I suck at that shit hahaha. Also the ring exchange isn't going to be written ✌)

"You may now kiss the, um, groom." The pastor said.

Vic reached for Kellin's face and pulled him close. The kiss started out slow and gradually became needy. Kellin ran his hands through Vic's hair, feeling the softness of the dark brown hair. Someone cleared their throat, ruining the beautiful moment. Andy shot up from where he was sitting and clapped.