Chapter 5

~The next day~

~Kellin's POV~
"So I saw that Vic slept here," Gabe said to me, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah he did. But we didn't do anything."

"Sure you didn't Kells."

Ugh. It was too early for sarcasm. We were packing up for the next venue when I heard a knock at the door. Gabe got up and answered it.

"Kellin! Vic is here for you!"

I shot up out of my seat and ran to the door.

"Hey there sexy. I see you have a shirt on this time."

"Baby, I need to tell you something. Pierce the Veil isn't going to the next venue. They're splitting up the bands and SWS and PTV aren't going together."

My jaw hit the floor. This can't be happening. Me and Vic have only been together a day and now I'm not going to see him for a week?

"Where are you and the other bands going?"

"We're going to Pittsburgh and you guys are going to Cincinnati." He said quietly.

We just started dating and now we're being separated. How am I going to handle this?

"Baby we'll talk every day and Skype and I promise nothing will come between us. You are the only one I want."

"I love you baby."

I leaned in to kiss him. He kissed me back. The kiss deepened.

"Gross! Get a room you two! I just lost my appetite."

"No one asked you to look Gabriel!" I yelled. "Well baby you should get back to your bus."

"Alright."

He gave me a quick kiss and walked back to his bus.

~Vic's POV~
I hate this. I hate having to be separated from him. I was separated from him for four years and now another week. Ugh. Does God not want us to be together? I sighed and laid on my bunk. Mike heard me and walked in.

"What's wrong?"

"I just got together with Kellin and now we're being separated. How can this happen?"

"Vic, Jaime, Tony and I are separated from our girlfriends during tours and we're okay. I think you can handle a week without Kellin. And besides, distance makes the heart grow fonder."

"Yeah I guess I can do this."

"And just think. Saige won't be anywhere near there."

"Thank God! I don't think I could handle having her anywhere near me anymore." Jaime said, walking in.

"She was a bitch." Tony said from the kitchen area.

We got up and helped the crew load up and drove to Pittsburgh.

So the new couple is being separated for the first time. Nothing can go wrong, can it? Vote and comment!
~Nichole