Chapter 8

~The next morning~
~Vic's POV~
Waking up, I saw Kellin was asleep on my chest. He was so handsome when he was sleeping. I got up from the bed slowly so I wouldn't wake him up. I showered, got dressed and went to get some breakfast. I saw Jaime was up and eating some Cheerios.

"So how was your night, Victor?" He asked.

I giggled to myself as I grabbed a bowl.

"It's none of your business, Mr. Preciado."

"Did you guys make up?"

I stopped short. No one else knew about what happened with me and Kellin except for a handful of people. I looked at him.

"How did you know about me and Kellin?"

"Mikayla and Emily came by this morning to see how you guys were. Vic why didn't you tell us about you and Kellin? You know we support you guys and you've never kept anything from us."

"I just didn't want to bother you guys. The only person who knew was Mike."

"So you told Mike but not me and Tony?"

"I was going to tell you guys but after the meet up. But then Mikayla and Andy told me I should talk to Kellin about what happened and we made up. It's honestly not that big of a deal."

"Ok. Next time though, I want you to tell me what's going on not Andy and Patrick's fiancée."

I nodded my head. After getting a bowl of cereal I sat across from Jaime and checked my Twitter. I had so many tweets from fans asking me what happened at the meet up.  I need to tell them about me and Kellin.

To everyone at last nights meet up, I'm sorry about leaving. I had some personal matters that needed my attention. I want you to know that @KellinQuinn and I are dating.

Two minutes after sending out that tweet, I got a bunch of replies.

Kellic is real! I knew it!

OMG! I've been waiting for this since "King for a day" came out.

#Kellicisreal #BestDayOfMyLife

I was so happy that the fans were supporting me and Kellin. I ran to my bunk and woke him up.

"Babe wake up. You need to see this."

He put a pillow over his face and groaned.

"Let me sleep. You kept me up all night."

"Kellin Quinn, get your sexy ass out of bed and look at this."

He removed the pillow and look up at me.

"This better be important. You're ruining my beauty sleep."

I gave him a kiss before answering. "Kells you're already beautiful. Now get up."

He got up off the bed and put his boxers on.

"What did you need to show me?"

I showed him the tweet I sent out and all the replies our fans had sent.

"Oh my God. I can't believe so many people support us."

Tony walked in.

"Kellin, Justin says you need to get your ass on the next plane to Cincinatti or Sleeping with Sirens isn't going to be playing Warped anymore."

He put the rest of his clothes on and gave me a kiss.

"I'll call you when I land baby."

He gave Tony a hug and walked off the bus.

I know I know. Crappy AF chapter but I have a reason. I've been sick and yeah. Comment and vote!
~Nichole ✌️