Chapter 9

Chapter 9 (Warning: Smut.)

                           I pulled on Liam's shirt, sighing. It was large on me, so I had to roll up the sleeves. It was a plain thin jean-type shirt, and I matched it with the pair of red jeans I had been wearing earlier. I hadn't done much with my hair, but I styled it a bit upwards. I was staring in the mirror, and I'd realized that I've been away for Harry for 6 hours, and I haven't heard anything from him. No apology, no begging, nothing.

                         I pulled out my phone, and saw that there was apparently a war of people fighting over my last tweet. I just rolled my eyes. People got so overworked over one tweet, it was stupid. I turned my phone on silent and slipped my shoes on. I headed to the door, walking out of the bathroom and headed into Liam's room. He said Daniellle might even come tonight, so he'd been spending a little extra time getting ready.

                      "A few of Harry's friends from back school are going to be here...Should I call him?" He asked, saying it in a way that made me feel comfortable saying no. "Please...Just. I need a night without him, alright?" Liam nodded, going back to perfecting his hair. He didn't have much hair on his head, but the little that he did he spent all his time styling.

                     He took another twenty minutes until we were out the door, and in the car. He said Zayn and Niall would meet us there probably, unless they decided to stay home. "It's been so long since it was just you and me.." I speculated, leaning back in the chair. He nodded, smiling. "I miss it. But I've been spending a lot of time with Simon trying to pick out all the right lyrics to the songs before we show you guys the finalized list for our first album."

                          I smiled, and I was a lot calmer now. Work was a safe subject. Our first album would be coming out soon, and I was so excited. Simon said that he expected millions from the CD itself, not including online sales and all the merchandising. I didn't believe him, but then again I didn't understand the music business.

                        Liam told me all about the songs, even saying there was one that strongly reminded him about Danielle. "It's called They Don't Know About Us. It's basically about exactly what you assume, but I just relate to it. All these girls send Danielle hate, which she handles wonderfully, but they all seem to not notice that I care so much for her. "

                       He sighed, and I patted his head. "You're like a love-sick puppy, and the fans who can't see that shouldn't even be called true fans. Or...Directioners." I laughed, thinking how weird it was that we had a 'fandom' and that people had Twitter accounts with usernames that were like Iluvyoulouis and fuckmeLouis and number11dfan. It was all amazing.

                      "Yeah, our fans are amazing. Maybe I'll do a twitcam tomorow." I thought about it and I sighed "No, you know what? Maybe I'll do one. I haven't ever done one." the last one I had done was with Harry, and we had gotten in tons of trouble. I felt a pang of sadness, wondering if we'd ever be able to do dumb stuff like that again. Was our friendship ruined?

                         I shook my head, pulling on my hair. We had arrived at the university, and Liam was telling me to behave and not get too drunk because unlike Harry he wouldn't take care of me. I frowned, Harry didn't take care of me. I was a perfectly grown man who could do thigns for himself. I AM an independent black woman who don't need no man.

                         I stepped out, following Liam up the back steps until we made it into a crowded room, which was more like 3 or 4 dorms that had co-joined doors that were open, making more room for partying. I immediately went into the kitchen to get a drink, and stuck my tongue out at Liam. I had only done it so spite him.