Epilogue

Epilogue

"What do you mean you lost our engagement rings?" Harry asked, and I just shrugged, watching as he ran all around the house.

I don't even remember how I proposed, and neither did Harry. I think it might have been in one of our post-orgasm sleepiness, but it also could have been when we were staring into each others eyes, lost.

The ring had been one of those cheap ones you get from a gumball machine, but Harry had loved it either way, so we got a second one to macth. He'd said yes, and we'd been engaged for almost a year now.

I watched as he opened all the cabinets, and I had to bite my lip as he bent over, shaking his bum in the air. He was yelling at me, but I was too busy staring at his arse to even listen.

"Found it!" I yelled, and he let out a sigh of relief, quickly rushing in to find me on my knee, holding a box in my hand.

Inside, were two engraved rings, actual rings made of silver. He looked at me for a moment, before he bent down, slowly taking the box and sitting cross-legged to read the engravements.

His, the larger one, had written "Louis' Man" on it, while mine had "Harry's Man" on it. They each had a sparkling diamond on it, just a small one, not too feminine.

"What if I said no this time to your proposal?" He teased, so I just rolled my eyes, pulling him by the collar and kissing him senseless, giving him no way to say no.

And that's how we lived for the rest of our lives. Him being an adorable idiot and me kissing him for no reason.

I was going to enjoy Harry the entire time he was my man.

Hello my curlies!

So, eep. This story has come to an end. (Sadly that means I have to edit it, blah, worst part.) But I really, really am surprised how long this is. Like, woah. What did you guys think of this story? Hmm? I love to read your comments, so leave tons of them!

Also, check out all my other Larry stories and be sure to fan me for updates on all of the stories! There will be no sequeal, seeing as they are together and a seqel would just be dragging this out, so enjoy it babes!

Love you my little curlies!

XX